RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by hair type : Other
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.6

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

on 11/1/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Doesn't keep me matte at all, and somehow my face is slightly tacky after using this powder? Looks contradicting but seems like this powder would be more suitable for drier skin types

Hi MUA,
.... UPDATE JULY 5, 2018.. FOR THOSE PEOPLE, RESPECTFULLY HAVING A MESSY HATE FOR THIS PRIMER, IT'S OK! PLEASE CONTACT ME FOR HELP. MUA IS A PLACE WHERE U CAN ALSO HELP PEOPLE WHO NEED ASSISTANCE! I BELIEVE TO NEVER LEAVE SOMEONE HIGH & DRY! FIND IT IN UR HEART TO HELP THEM! IT'S OK TO DISAGREE, BUT PLEASE SEE IF YOU CAN HELP FIX, MAYBE THE SMALLEST PROBLEM! Please Don't Feel Bad Or Like An Idiot Who Doesn't Get It. UR NOT! We CAN EMPOWER Other's, Respectfully! 💐

This product has been my favorite and go to pressed powder for years. I don't have a clue why I haven't wrote a review on it yet! My apologies!
Review:
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested. It also has natural minerals. It gives me up to 8 hours of natural shine control, on a bad day. To me it's gives my skin a soft airbrushed, blurred look. It lasted in the heat and humidity and the sweat. It's matte, but it gives you a glow which is important for women 40+. This powder is well pressed into the actual "well", there's no mess in applying it at all, whether you use a sponge, the puff, or a brush! It doesn't turn your face a different color, (no oxidation at all), or settle in fine lines or wrinkles. I get a lot of compliments on what beautiful skin I have! Amazing! It seems to last forever and for the price and accessibility, you no way can go wrong! It's a dupe for MAC, but only better quality! I said it! It's a high quality product, in a drugstore or outlet store..better than ANY other pressed powder out there, Clinique, Two-faced, Bobby Brown.. ECT! Forget about it! Yes, I do recommend it, will continue to recommend it and I will always purchase THIS powder over any other!
Ingredients:
Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/+/-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

FOR BEST RESULTS:
Press it into your skin first. For undereyes, stipple it on or use a Kabuki brush. Use a clean brush to gently get any excess off.

SO.... It doesn't have a mirror, it has a screw on lid. Hmmm. Compared to My Ultimate Happiness On Price & Performance, I Will Survive! It's NOT that big of a deal to carry a small mirror on you. L
Hope This Helps! ❤️

on 5/5/2018 9:18:00 PM

I have combo leaning towards oily skin and this is 110% my go to powder when applying make up - even over Laura Mercier! Every loose powder I have tried has made me look too powdery, caked, oxidized, or enhanced my texture. I really tried hard to make a lot of my high end powders work because I found it hard to believe a drug store product would be my holy grail over a $40 powder.

The way I apply this is with a light dabbing over my undereyes and T-zone. Then I reapply a second light layer to my T-zone to conceal my larger pores. It’s important to go in with a light hand and build coverage. I pack in product until I’m happy with the texture of my T-zone. I have to agree the packaging isn’t the most luxurious, but the product works and the price is unbelievably good. I have two of these waiting to be used, one that stays on my vanity, and one that stays in my purse.

I stay matte for a good portion of the day and rarely have to do touch ups during an 8 hour work day. If I know I need to go somewhere after work, I have to blot up the excess oil before I reapply this or it can cake up. To me, that isn’t a deal breaker (or lippie reduction) as most of the powders I have tried cake up if the extra oil isn’t removed (the curse of oily skin). Still on the hunt for the perfect, purse blotting powder!

on 10/31/2017 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

The translucent is not at all that. It is white. Mind you, I am NW45 so I need it to be translucent. Ugh!

on 6/6/2017 1:41:00 PM

I bought it in transparent shade.
It made my foundation look cakey really fast.
It adds a glittering effect to the face. Looks really cheap, bad.

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

have in my collection but never reach for it ..must see how my oily skin reacts..

on 2/15/2017 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My holy grail powder! I use this on a daily basis and have gone through a lot of them. I have been using this for the last couple of years now and has absolutely helped my oily skin stay matte. I use to this in 'Peach Glow' when I first started using it but realized it was too pink toned for me, for the past year I have been using 'Sandstorm' and it fits me perfectly. Whether I wear this with a liquid/mousse foundation or just by itself with the stay matte primer, this never fails to impress me. I have a handful of high-end baked powders and this overrules all of them in my makeup bag. I also just bought the stay matte mousse foundation today and will do a review on that too when I get the chance to wear it.

on 2/10/2017 9:51:00 AM

I hate to affect the ratings here, but this product caused me to break out. I had been breaking out lately and I couldn't figure out why. And looked at all the products I was using, and realized the only change I made was adding this product to my makeup. It's otherwise a good product for a great price. I will have to find another mattifying powder to help with my T-Zone during the day.

on 2/10/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great powder for oily skin! It doesn't break me out which is also the main reason why I repurchase this product. I get oily after some hours but I didn't expect anything else at this price. Also I really love the smell of it and how it feels on my skin. However many complained about the packing and I can totally understand why. While it isn't a tacky packing it is sooo fragile! It can break to easy so you have to be extra careful with it....

This powder does work well I'm just not a fan off the parabens and chemicals that it has. I also don't like that it doesn't come w a puff. I personally don't use a puff but some people do so there should be the option