RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin type : Oily
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.7

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

on 5/18/2018 3:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Absolutely love the powder in the shade Translucent to set under my eye, it is very finely milled and locks in my concealer all day. It is also very smooth on the rest of my face to set my foundation which is a big tick for me especially with such oily skin. I will say the packaging is very cheap, it has shattered on me (fortunately I was almost out) before but for the price, you cannot beat this product, I will continue to repurchase this powder forever!

on 11/29/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Decent powder. Doesn't keep me matte all day but is a nice setting powder.

on 11/11/2017 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Great product. A must have!

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

have in my collection but never reach for it ..must see how my oily skin reacts..

on 5/12/2017 4:58:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This product does what it says - it keeps your mu matte for a long time BUT only if you want a heavy cakey look. I use a BB cream which is a light to medium coverage and it took me a couple of days to work out why it was looking so heavy. As a more mature lady this is not a good look. I have tried this with a brush and puff but it always ends up cakey. Additionally the packaging doesn't have a puff or mirror included which is not good for popping in your handbag (however it is very cheap.) May work well for younger skin but not those of us with a few "life lines."

on 5/3/2017 12:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Tried this again a week ago and I broke out after two days. Came back to read the reviews and it's most likely due to the coconut oil or benzyl salicylate? I did notice that my face stayed matte for a longer period. Sad that this didn't work out for me! [The cover broke a little on the way home cause I'm sure it was fine when I bought it. It also has specks of glitter but doesn't show up.]

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I live in Asia and this product is twice the price here compared to the US which is a huge bummer. It has a lot of product in it and I think this will last me for three to four months, which I guess justifies its price. It will really make your face matte, but the claim of keeping it matte for about five hours is not true to me, especially if you really have oily skin which is my case. I have only been using this underneath a bb cream and not matte foundations so I guess that could be the reason. With BB creams this only keeps me matte 1-3 hours max depending on how much I sweat. It's a good product but I don't really see the hype on this at all - it does the same as any other matte pressed powders or even just normal pressed powders. It makes my face look cakey if I put too much, and it has a weird annoying old lady bath soap scent that I actually hate (you will only smell it if this product itself is close to your nose dont worry about it). The packaging is a minus as well, very fragile and inconvenient in my opinion. I might buy again because of its quantity.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this powder! It's quite sheer compared with other powders I have like the L.A. Girl Ultimate Powder which is super heavy and cakey, and the MAC Studio Fix which oxidizes and looks really weird on my skin unfortunately :( I wear the colour 004 Sandstorm and its a really good match for me, it does a good ob of mattifying my very oily skin and I don't find that it fades or oxidizes which is awesome! I do still reapply on hot days when my skin needs a little more help but mostly because I'm paranoid that my face is shiny :) Only downside is the packaging, I think I've dropped 3 of these babies and every single one smashed, so if the packaging gets changed then this H.G. product will get a perfect review. And for the price you really can't go wrong!!

on 2/10/2017 9:37:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a great powder for oily skin! It doesn't break me out which is also the main reason why I repurchase this product. I get oily after some hours but I didn't expect anything else at this price. Also I really love the smell of it and how it feels on my skin. However many complained about the packing and I can totally understand why. While it isn't a tacky packing it is sooo fragile! It can break to easy so you have to be extra careful with it....