RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin type : Normal
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I bought this powder on a whim , thinking it would just be alright or a good "throw in my bag just in case" powder.

However this powder has quickly turned into my holy grail. I have repurchased it 2 times and will repurchase for many years to come.
It is very mattifying, stays put and doesn't look cakey. It looks very natural and doesn't pill up , which sometimes happens with powder for me personally. I love this powder and it really takes the oil and shine away for about 8 hours.
The only thing I don't love is the packaging, i wish it was a bit sturdier, but because the product is so great , I look past it.
Definitely try it , it is fantastic and very affordable.

This is really good for your money's worth. This keeps me matte for around the 4-5 hour mark that it promises you. No flashback. I've used this on top of multiple foundations and I've never found that it cakes up. I also use this to set my eyelid primer so it don't crease.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

'' Get the London look. " Oh. Shut up Kate Moss. Rimmel adverts annoy me. Something about these rock chicks strutting their stuff looking like the cat that got the cream. That aside. Rimmel is a super cool brand. It delivers high on quality and the products I've tried thus far have all proved very worthy.

This powder has been a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I used to love my beloved MAC blot powder in medium deep. But I used to go through it like no man's business and would hit pan sooner than I would have liked. Searching through the drugstore I stumbled across this gem. Looking at the cheap packaging, I had a should I... Should I not moment. But decided that I Should at least give it the benefit of the doubt. One year on... We're still together. We have our ups and downs. Sometimes the plastic case comes off and I can't find it. sometimes the plastic case cracks, sometimes the powder comes loose and cracks... then falls apart and it's hey ho off to the drugstore again, to buy me a replacement.

That being said. Its a lovely powder. Does keep you shine free for about six hours. I bake with mine. Wait a minute. I bake? With pressed powder? Yes siree Bob, I do. It's less messy. Takes half the time. And you have hardly any excess to brush off. I just dampen my beauty blender first. To pick up more powder than I would with a dry sponge.

I even brush over lipsticks to give them a matte look and to increase longevity.

I also pop over eyelids for a quick eyeshadow primer, when in a hurry.

You get value for money. I think it's £3.99 and my blot powder from MAC was £20. When I find a cheaper product that works as well as a premium product, I like to do a Snoopy dance.

on 11/11/2017 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this at all. It settled into my fine lines right away and didn’t “meld” with my makeup the way a setting powder should - it just sort of sat on top. I much prefer my Essence All About Matt for setting my foundation.

on 10/13/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it based on rave reviews on YouTube..
This is definitely not a good fit for normal- dry skin types.
this powder give a good coverage & it’s great for the buffing technique. However, it’s extremely mattifying & powdery looking, my normal-dry skin can’t bear that feel & look.
Despite the name “translucent” it have some yellowish tint which bright the color of the foundation. So, if u don’t mind that and need some oil control in a DS price its a good option, just not for me.

on 9/14/2017 9:33:00 AM

I didn't like this powder at all. No matter how little I applied, it always looked cakey (even after spraying my face with some setting spray, the kinda heavy, powdery look didn't dissapear). I have normal skin which becomes a bit oily throughout the day and this powder did not make my face stay matte longer than it does without powder. I am sorry this did not worked for me, 'cause it's so inexpensive and it seems to work for everyone else.

This product claims to be matte and it does do a great job of keeping the skin matte. After a few uses, I started to notice tiny flecks of glitter in the powder. I'm sure if this is intentional on Rimmel's part or not, but it was very frustrating after buying a product with so much YouTube hype. There is a slight scent that seems to dissipate once applied to the skin. It seemed cakey when first applied to the skin but once I set my entire face with setting spray it looked better. I'm not sure if I would repurchase this product but I did like the fact that it was not an expensive powder.

on 8/18/2017 9:53:00 AM

I love this as a finishing product. My nose gets shiny so I just dab it on my nose and forehead and go.

on 6/30/2017 4:32:00 PM

Have gone through 3 of these so says a lot about this product! It says "matte" on the packaging but I find it to be more of a silky finish. I use the shade 'transparent' and it sets my foundation to a smooth silky finish. I have clear skin and it makes my face look poreless and natural! Keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't crack! Use a light hand under your eyes though as it can look a little much! :)

on 3/4/2017 2:30:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

An average powder that's good to get when on sale as I did. A thin layer is all i need otherwise it can seperate my makeup but if im careful with it and blend well it controls shine nicely