RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by skin type : Dry
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

on 6/18/2018 11:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I will never ever ever ever be looking for another compact powder. That's it

on 5/21/2018 4:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I was a Bobbi Brown sheer finish pressed powder loyal fan for 10 years. Due to the rising costs of the Bobbi Brown products I seeked a more economical option for daily use. Thats when I came across the Rimmel stay matte powder. It is a great daily substitute to the Bobbi brown sheer finish pressed powder & has a good matte finish. It is not heavyweight on the face but gives a good even tone coverage & sets in my clinique foundation well.I will highly recommend this product & I will be buying again. The packaging is not fancy & it does not include a powder sponge or brush or a mirror. I use my Bobbi Brown powder sponge with it. The price is good for a great product. I used Bobbi Brown Sheer finish pressed powder in number 6 which matched my skin tone & I found the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder in sandstorm to be comparable & matches my skin tone well. I love that the Rimmel stay matte pressed powder is so widely available compared to Bobbi Brown products, it can even be found in pharmacies.

on 5/12/2018 10:42:00 AM

Loveeeeeeeee this it’s so oil absorbing without drying the skin. I also find that if my foundation and concealer on top looks cakey if I use a beauty blender and push the powder into the skin it takes some of the cakeyness off some how!? A lot of the time when I do a full face with no eye I use this to put on the eye so your ye has a colour and is matte so you don’t look like a panda

on 3/30/2018 1:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use this under my eyes so my eyeliner and mascara dont smear and it works really well. Amazing price but the packaging is very flimsy.

on 2/20/2018 6:15:00 PM

love love LOVE. This is the powder I always run back to.

on 8/24/2017 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Been using it for more than 4 years.

Very cheap and very very good product with good staying power.

Even if I have dry skin, I do sometimes get shiny on my T-zone and this powder prevents that.
Never had problems with it, like breakouts or anything.

I really hope they do not discontinue this product but they should make the packaging better. It is very easy to break it.

I LOVE this product! It is a very nice powder, it feels very lightweight on the skin and keeps my foundation/bb cream/concealer on all day. I do find that when I apply a little too much underneath the eyes it gets a little cakey but that is a user error. The only complaint I have is, the lid likes to pop off a lot in my makeup bag, the packaging is a little crappy, but the product itself is amazing, and even better, it is super affordable! Will be a constant repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Great product for the price. I prefer higher end powders but this one is very good!

My absolute favorite pressed powder. Works wonderfully and I have repurchased over and over. Well worth the money!

on 5/5/2017 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I used this when my skin was oily and still use it now that it's dry. It pairs well with dewier foundations and helps them last. It sets my foundation and concealer and does not cling to dry areas. Once I have it on I look a bit dry, but setting spray fixes this. I wish they would update the packaging! I would prefer if this came in a compact. The packaging is a little cheap and not travel friendly. This is not a powder to throw in your purse for touch-ups. I have bought many of these and I think I smashed the plastic lid on one of them.