Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

TALC,MAGNESIUM STEARATE, POLYETHYLENE, PETROLATUM, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, DIMETHICONE, POLYBUTENE, ISOSTEARYL NEOPENTANOATE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, METHYLPARABEN, COCOS NUCIFERA, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM, PROPYLPARABEN, PARFUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS, BHT, BUTYLPHENYL METHYLPROPIONAL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, CITRONELLOL, HEXYL CINNAMAL, HYDROXYISOHEXYL 3-CYCLOHEXENE CARBOXALDEHYDE, LINALOOL, BUTYLPARABEN. [ /- MICA, CI 77891, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77007].

on 2/20/2018 6:15:00 PM

love love LOVE. This is the powder I always run back to.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

'' Get the London look. " Oh. Shut up Kate Moss. Rimmel adverts annoy me. Something about these rock chicks strutting their stuff looking like the cat that got the cream. That aside. Rimmel is a super cool brand. It delivers high on quality and the products I've tried thus far have all proved very worthy.

This powder has been a staple in my everyday makeup routine. I used to love my beloved MAC blot powder in medium deep. But I used to go through it like no man's business and would hit pan sooner than I would have liked. Searching through the drugstore I stumbled across this gem. Looking at the cheap packaging, I had a should I... Should I not moment. But decided that I Should at least give it the benefit of the doubt. One year on... We're still together. We have our ups and downs. Sometimes the plastic case comes off and I can't find it. sometimes the plastic case cracks, sometimes the powder comes loose and cracks... then falls apart and it's hey ho off to the drugstore again, to buy me a replacement.

That being said. Its a lovely powder. Does keep you shine free for about six hours. I bake with mine. Wait a minute. I bake? With pressed powder? Yes siree Bob, I do. It's less messy. Takes half the time. And you have hardly any excess to brush off. I just dampen my beauty blender first. To pick up more powder than I would with a dry sponge.

I even brush over lipsticks to give them a matte look and to increase longevity.

I also pop over eyelids for a quick eyeshadow primer, when in a hurry.

You get value for money. I think it's £3.99 and my blot powder from MAC was £20. When I find a cheaper product that works as well as a premium product, I like to do a Snoopy dance.

on 2/16/2018 1:04:00 PM

Do not like this at all... I know a lot of people have a lot of luck with this but my face does not do well with mineral oil NOR coconut oil and this has BOTH. I find it just sits on my skin and unfortunately just makes me oilier. I understand the purpose of using oil to combat oily skin, but unfortunately for me the ingredients they chose to offset the oil just wont co-operate with my skin.

I did like the smell of it and its readily available for a good price point, so it's a shame I can't use this.

on 2/5/2018 6:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

First off, I have like oily ass skin. I use this powder to set my concealer. I literally cannot live without this, I’ve been using it for 3 years and nothing comes close. Every time I lose it, I immediately buy another. The only thing that sucks is the packaging cuz it’s flimsy and if you drop the powder even the slightest, it will shatter. So be careful!0

on 11/30/2017 7:17:00 AM

Does what it says. Great touch up powder. Only thing it lacks is a mirror. Can't beat the price!

on 11/29/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Decent powder. Doesn't keep me matte all day but is a nice setting powder.

on 11/11/2017 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this at all. It settled into my fine lines right away and didn’t “meld” with my makeup the way a setting powder should - it just sort of sat on top. I much prefer my Essence All About Matt for setting my foundation.

on 11/11/2017 4:15:00 AM

Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.

on 10/31/2017 12:49:00 PM

I have been using this for years and always replace, I genuinely haven't found anything better for the price. It's not perfect as sometimes it can mess with the look of the foundation and make you look a bit washed out, I counteract this by just putting a light dusting on my T-Zone. The packaging is a total shambles with the lid always ending up falling apart but for the price you can't complain too much.

on 11/8/2017 5:10:00 AM

Mixed - oily skin. Best pressed powder ever. It makes my skin matte over 5-6 hours. It doesn’t cover at all. Using over 2 years and I would buy it again.