RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by hair type : Straight
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.8

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

on 10/28/2018 2:58:00 PM

Just an ordinary powder, cheap and does an okay job. That's it.

on 3/16/2018 7:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

The packaging is so fragile. The lid cracks everywhere and doesn't close tightly. At some point on mine, the bottom part fell off and the product completely shattered. They should really change the packaging.
The powder itself is good for setting your eyelids. On dry skin, it can work for setting the entire face if used with a light hand, otherwise it can get cakey especially under the eyes. A decent affordable pressed powder. For some reason I also love how it smells.

on 11/30/2017 7:17:00 AM

Does what it says. Great touch up powder. Only thing it lacks is a mirror. Can't beat the price!

on 11/29/2017 8:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Decent powder. Doesn't keep me matte all day but is a nice setting powder.

on 11/11/2017 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this at all. It settled into my fine lines right away and didn’t “meld” with my makeup the way a setting powder should - it just sort of sat on top. I much prefer my Essence All About Matt for setting my foundation.

on 11/11/2017 4:15:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.

on 10/13/2017 10:27:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought it based on rave reviews on YouTube..
This is definitely not a good fit for normal- dry skin types.
this powder give a good coverage & it’s great for the buffing technique. However, it’s extremely mattifying & powdery looking, my normal-dry skin can’t bear that feel & look.
Despite the name “translucent” it have some yellowish tint which bright the color of the foundation. So, if u don’t mind that and need some oil control in a DS price its a good option, just not for me.

on 8/24/2017 7:27:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Been using it for more than 4 years.

Very cheap and very very good product with good staying power.

Even if I have dry skin, I do sometimes get shiny on my T-zone and this powder prevents that.
Never had problems with it, like breakouts or anything.

I really hope they do not discontinue this product but they should make the packaging better. It is very easy to break it.

on 8/18/2017 9:53:00 AM

I love this as a finishing product. My nose gets shiny so I just dab it on my nose and forehead and go.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I'm on my second one and i use the natural shade. I bought it for 3.99 at Target. First of all, how many powders with that much product can you get so cheap? But that's not even why i love it.
I expect a lot out of my powders. I want to be able to use it over primer and be done when I'm in a hurry. This one stands up to the challenge. All shine is gone, and it even covers quite a bit of the redness from my occasional pimple. I'm not trying to say it covers completely alone, but it does a hell of a job. Later in the day i dust a bit more on and my face looks good again.
Yea the packaging sucks, its cheap, but so is the price. Eventually my first lid cracked and then the powder did too. But but then it was pretty low and i was still able to use it at home as a loose powder. I really love Rimmel.