RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Filtered by age: 36-43
RIMMEL Stay Matte Pressed Powder

3.7

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene, Petrolatum, Phenyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone, Polybutene, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Propylparaben, Zinc Oxide, Parfum/Fragrance, Aloe Barbadensis, Polysorbate 20, Bht, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Butylparaben. [May Contain/Peut Contenir/ /-: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

OK powder, doesn't keep me matte for long. Not bad but not that good either.

If you are NC35 like me and would like to give this a try, I recommend 005 Silky beige

Not my favorite powder but would repurchase if just topping over just my foundation to set it or maybe tone down shine, it's very light coverage alone.

on 11/30/2017 7:17:00 AM

Does what it says. Great touch up powder. Only thing it lacks is a mirror. Can't beat the price!

on 11/11/2017 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I did not like this at all. It settled into my fine lines right away and didn’t “meld” with my makeup the way a setting powder should - it just sort of sat on top. I much prefer my Essence All About Matt for setting my foundation.

on 10/31/2017 12:49:00 PM

I have been using this for years and always replace, I genuinely haven't found anything better for the price. It's not perfect as sometimes it can mess with the look of the foundation and make you look a bit washed out, I counteract this by just putting a light dusting on my T-Zone. The packaging is a total shambles with the lid always ending up falling apart but for the price you can't complain too much.

on 7/25/2017 10:20:00 PM

Loved this product so much - very subtle if you use a light hand and keeps makeup matte without being drying, however I realised after a month or two that the random breakouts of cystic spots I was having (I rarely get spots and don't have particularly oily skin) was due to this powder 🙁 They only ever appeared in the spots I regularly dab powder - and to double check I applied to a few extra places on my face (like the perimeter of my face) and lo and behold broke out in a couple of large, long lasting ones there too, some of the worst I've ever had in fact as they are really resistant to usual remedies. Sad to have to let it go but it's really affected my skin so have to give it a thumbs down.

on 2/10/2017 9:51:00 AM

I hate to affect the ratings here, but this product caused me to break out. I had been breaking out lately and I couldn't figure out why. And looked at all the products I was using, and realized the only change I made was adding this product to my makeup. It's otherwise a good product for a great price. I will have to find another mattifying powder to help with my T-Zone during the day.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Great powder for the price! Mattifies my face and helps hide my large pores. Too much and it can look cakey. Definitely repurchasing.

on 2/7/2017 3:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Sorry to bring down the reviews but I don't like this. One...I hate the 80s packaging. It is also inconvenient with the twist off top (not held together like a compact) and no mirror. The shade I use, Silky Beige, is fine...but it doesn't keep me matte at all. After 2 hours I am shiny. This does not happen with a Kiko Matte fusion powder I have. I had read so many HG reviews for this I thought to try it...but since it is so packed, I also have to really swirl my brush, wgich leads to oil/product caking, I have to swipe the powder clean....ugh. Just inconvenient and not useful for me.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is so great and literally could be considered my "skin savor". It makes my makeup stay on for along time. When my face starts to get oily,i put some of the powder on and it makes it better. it doesn't feel heavy on my face. Will be rebuying