benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues
Hoola Hues

on 11/15/2004 9:52:00 PM

This is the first palette in which I can say I like all the colors. It comes with two slightly shimmery neutral brown eye shadows, Hoola bronzer, and Bahama Mama lipcolor. I am a brunette w/ light olive skin and I find all the colors completely wearable. The only problem is that the makeup brushes are poorly made but the kit was only $28 so I suppose you get what you pay for. But I liked it so much I bought two.

on 5/2/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is essential in my travel kit! Easy to use, and very natural. Eyeshadow: highlight & color. Bronzer: HOOLA! :D

CON:
The "lips" part in the middle is covered with bronzer >.<

Skip the brushes that it comes with, and use your own eye shadow & blush/powder brush.

on 5/8/2006 12:12:00 PM

My friend and I bought this at the same time. She really liked it. I wasn't that impressed. It looked prettier in the cute package. I hate the gloss and blush. The shadows are alright. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/1/2006 7:16:00 AM

I got this from a friend who bought it and didn't like it at all. I LOVE the packaging even though the little hoola bronzer brush is crap and I threw it away! The eyeshadow colours are really pretty as is the lipgloss. I am using these all the time recently. The eyeshadows are pinkish and beigey peach. Perfect for day wear! The hoola bronzer is just yucky on my naturally tanned olive complexion so I would imagine on more pale skin/fair skin it would look like mud!! Not flattering at all! Not even if applied with a gentle hand and blended well.

Love the magnetic case though! And the mirror!

on 1/4/2005 7:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This palette is great, except for the lipstick, which looks like a muddy brown. But I'm in love with the eye shadows, the bronze and champagne ones, which are so pretty and shimmery when worn together. The blush/bronzer is nice, but a little too dark, so I have to use a light hand or my face will look dirty.

I am an avid fan of HOOLA. so the pallette seemed like the perfect buy. I love the natural bronzey hues that come in the package. The cheek brush was a little flimsy. i used my own cheek brush to apply it on. But it's perfect to put in my purse when i go out and need to reappllly my makeup.

on 12/13/2004 7:12:00 PM

i love this little palette! i recently purchased it for myself this weekend while doing some christmas shopping. the lady at the benefit counter said if i didn't mind she'd like to test it out on me. i'm usually real hesitant about letting someone apply makeup on me. i'm soo glad i stopped though! she said the colors on me would be really pretty. (i'm a brunette w/brown eyes and a light olive skintone) the e/s stays put for a long time. a little goes a long way. i adore the bahama mama lipstick! it's the perfect little palette for me to carry around in my bag.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

This is a cute kit for $25. You get two eyeshadows, a shimmery champagne and shimmery taupey brown that isnt too dark. Great for a quick pulled together eye. Make it more dramatic with liner. The lipgloss is a nude brown shade with a touch of rose to it. Very pretty. Hoola Bronzer is a matte bronzer that really makes you look tan. I am missing a blush from this compact. Applicators are ok but nothing special. Comes in a cardboard package with mirror. Cute kit but nothing spectacular. Cute though.