benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues
Hoola Hues

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this (and also the dandelion palette) for free from Benefitcosmetics.com for spending over $95.. anyway, I dont like the hoola bronzer, but I loooove the eyeshadow and lipgloss that come with it!! I never would have tried those colors otherwise. The lipgloss looks brown, but it doesnt come off as being that on me. Its a nice neutral. They eyeshadows are perfectly matched, and arent too shimmery, but arent flat either. I love the packaging. I love palettes and the magnetic closure. I wont buy this palette again - but maybe I will consider buying the full-sized versions of those eyeshadows.

on 8/3/2005 10:25:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. I am very fair with red/blond hair and blue eyes and this works whether I have a tan or not. It just gives me that finished look without being made up. The convenience of throwing the palette into my bag makes it divine!

on 11/15/2004 9:52:00 PM

This is the first palette in which I can say I like all the colors. It comes with two slightly shimmery neutral brown eye shadows, Hoola bronzer, and Bahama Mama lipcolor. I am a brunette w/ light olive skin and I find all the colors completely wearable. The only problem is that the makeup brushes are poorly made but the kit was only $28 so I suppose you get what you pay for. But I liked it so much I bought two.