benefit Cosmetics Hoola Hues

Hoola Hues

3.4

on 5/2/2010 9:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This is essential in my travel kit! Easy to use, and very natural. Eyeshadow: highlight & color. Bronzer: HOOLA! :D

CON:
The "lips" part in the middle is covered with bronzer >.<

Skip the brushes that it comes with, and use your own eye shadow & blush/powder brush.

on 12/13/2006 3:08:00 AM

Hate it. Bad colors, bad quality. BeneFit has let me down too many times. I won't be buying from them anymore.

on 5/8/2006 12:12:00 PM

My friend and I bought this at the same time. She really liked it. I wasn't that impressed. It looked prettier in the cute package. I hate the gloss and blush. The shadows are alright. I wouldn't buy this again.

on 5/1/2006 7:16:00 AM

I got this from a friend who bought it and didn't like it at all. I LOVE the packaging even though the little hoola bronzer brush is crap and I threw it away! The eyeshadow colours are really pretty as is the lipgloss. I am using these all the time recently. The eyeshadows are pinkish and beigey peach. Perfect for day wear! The hoola bronzer is just yucky on my naturally tanned olive complexion so I would imagine on more pale skin/fair skin it would look like mud!! Not flattering at all! Not even if applied with a gentle hand and blended well.

Love the magnetic case though! And the mirror!

on 12/13/2004 7:12:00 PM

i love this little palette! i recently purchased it for myself this weekend while doing some christmas shopping. the lady at the benefit counter said if i didn't mind she'd like to test it out on me. i'm usually real hesitant about letting someone apply makeup on me. i'm soo glad i stopped though! she said the colors on me would be really pretty. (i'm a brunette w/brown eyes and a light olive skintone) the e/s stays put for a long time. a little goes a long way. i adore the bahama mama lipstick! it's the perfect little palette for me to carry around in my bag.