L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream
L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand CreamL'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/Honey Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-33, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Gerional

on 5/11/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nice smell and packaging but this was too heavy for my skin. It left a greasy film. I think this might just be because of my skin type though as I see how popular it is with other people.
Much prefer the Almond range.

on 5/9/2017 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is rich and some might characterize as greasy, but if your hands are dry, that's all good. However, many handcreams do the same for less money. I like the packaging, but other MUAers are correct that a flip top on a travel moisturizer is more convenient.

on 3/17/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like a lot of this company's products but not this one. I do like the scent but for me, it's too greasy. The greasiness coupled with a non-pump packaging is a no-go.

on 3/17/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best hand cream ever. Thick and moisturizing, sinks into skin quickly, and has a nice non-overpowering smell which it fades quickly. By far this hand cream keeps my very dry hands moisturized longer than any other hand cream I've ever used.

on 3/17/2017 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous packaging, leaves hand super soft and smells nice. Doesn't absorb that quickly but I guess that and being so nourishing is hard to accomplish at the same time. My favorite hand cream of all time.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Must have item to bring everyday in all my handbags.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

Much much better than the cherry blossom one. While the Cherry Blossom one smells amazing, this one does smell nice (like Shea butter/ vanilla), and it actually moisturizes my dry, cracked, winter hands really well. Definitely a repurchase. I just wish the top didn't fall to the floor when I attempt to put it back on. I wish it had a snap top or a top that was attached. This one is a thick cream, but the cherry blossom one is a thinner consistency that absorbs quickly and is best suited for use during summer/ warmer temperatures. This one is best for winter/ cold weather exposed skin.

Favorite hand cream ever!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I got this hand cream in a travel kit. It is a tiny tube which doesn't state the weight in it. Annoying. Anyway, the cream itself is nice but not amazing. First the smell is quite strong so exercise caution if you don't like strong smells. The smell is quite synthetic yet they were probably going for "shea butter" smell. I don't like it but don't hate it. In terms of efficacy, it is nothing special. The packaging is ok but the bigger sizes are in metal which I suspect must be unpractical when the cream is almost full. I thought this cream would be amazing considering I really like shea butter in my hand creams but not really. It's nice, does the job, but for the price it doesn't do enough. If it had SPF, a more elegant texture or moisturized incredibly well then maybe it would be worth it. In the end of the day it's a glorified and overpriced smelly hand cream which only moisturizes my hands until I wash them again. Yawn...

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is probably my HG hand cream now. I'm not a fan of the other L'occitane hand creams (mainly because they aren't moisturizing enough), but this one is different. My hands feel relieved, and they are finally silky smooth. My only complaint is the scent - it's not bad, it just smells like baby wipes. Oh, and the lack of a flip-cap is kind of annoying.