L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream
L'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand CreamL'Occitane 20% Shea Butter Hand Cream

Aqua/Water, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Extract, Mel Extract/Honey Extract, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Fruit Extract, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Xanthan Gum, Parfum/Fragrance, Polyacrylamide, PEG-100 Stearate, Propylene Glycol, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ceteareth-33, Alcohol Denat, Laureth-7, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Linalool, Citronellol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Gerional

on 10/23/2017 4:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I actually like the packaging- it's unique and looks nice. I like that it's opaque and protects the ingredients. But I can't stand the smell! Too bad, because I liked the idea of shea cream in the hand lotion, mixed with other beneficial ingredients. But something about the smell reminds me of changing a baby's diaper.... something I don't really want in a lotion. Reading the reviews just now, I find it really interesting how each of us is so unique- some people love the smell and others don't like it. Wish I could give my tube to someone who had enjoyed it. I personally would not buy again.

on 10/1/2017 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I love this stuff - love how it makes my hands feel and I really love the scent. I "discovered" this via a mini that came in a L'Occitane GWP and I was looking through all my travel and mini sizes for a hand cream to pack for a vacation. I grabbed this and immediately was smitten by how soft it make my hands (which take quite a beating) and with the appealing fragrance. I've since purchased the large sized tube of this. I'm not wild about the metal tube packaging (like "old school" toothpaste tubes) as I feel a lot of product gets left behind when the tube is almost empty but that's my only complaint.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I really wasn't a fan of this at all. It had a cheap old lady powdery smell to it that was strong and lingered. It also left my hands greasy because it would never fully absorb. I ended up having to wipe off the layer it left on my skin and in the end, it didn't even moisturize that well at all. Lovely packaging, though.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros:
- it works;
- it absorbs fast;
- Non-greasy, non-sticky, basically you do not feel it at all on your hands;
- love that it also comes in travel size;
- the packaging is perfect.

Cons:
- each time I accidentally touch my eyes with my hands (even hours later) my eyes burn badly. I have to wash everything off my face and this cream off my hands.

Won't repurchase. Do not recommend it to sensitive people.

on 5/11/2017 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Nice smell and packaging but this was too heavy for my skin. It left a greasy film. I think this might just be because of my skin type though as I see how popular it is with other people.
Much prefer the Almond range.

on 5/9/2017 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It is rich and some might characterize as greasy, but if your hands are dry, that's all good. However, many handcreams do the same for less money. I like the packaging, but other MUAers are correct that a flip top on a travel moisturizer is more convenient.

on 3/17/2017 3:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I like a lot of this company's products but not this one. I do like the scent but for me, it's too greasy. The greasiness coupled with a non-pump packaging is a no-go.

on 3/17/2017 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is the best hand cream ever. Thick and moisturizing, sinks into skin quickly, and has a nice non-overpowering smell which it fades quickly. By far this hand cream keeps my very dry hands moisturized longer than any other hand cream I've ever used.

on 3/17/2017 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Gorgeous packaging, leaves hand super soft and smells nice. Doesn't absorb that quickly but I guess that and being so nourishing is hard to accomplish at the same time. My favorite hand cream of all time.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Must have item to bring everyday in all my handbags.

Popular Lotions / Creams