Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect - Sheer White Tea [DISCONTINUED]

Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect - Sheer White Tea [DISCONTINUED]
Sally Hansen Beyond Perfect 'Sheer White Tea'

4.9

on 6/18/2009 4:00:00 PM

I was reading all the raves about this and thinking to myself nail polishes are nail polishes, how good can they get?

This just takes the cake. So smooth and easy to apply with absolutely no streaking and the loveliest, sheerest pale pink that looks luscious on nails.

I use this together with constance caroll nail perfecting nail whitening polish for the perfect french manicure. It's never looked this great!

on 4/2/2009 1:30:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

The perfect color for my french manicure and of course....its discontinued. I will continue to buy this on ebay or where ever I can get it because it is truly worth it. I will only use this for my mani's from here on out.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

Why does this have to be discontinued? Its oh so perfect. It looks exactly like my nail but better...its not to opaque to look unnatural and its not to sheer to be pointless. I love this as a base for my french manis and pedis...I do find OPI Samoan Sand similar but its not as awesome, although it is nice. I totally reccomend OPI SS as an alternative to Sheer White Tea but its still not exactly dead on.

on 10/29/2007 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After reading the great reviews, I too had to try this nailpolish. It's been discontinued, so I paid the extra to get it from Ebay. Hopefully it will last to the end of the bottle, as I ended up paying almost $9. IMO so far, this is an excellent polish as it doesn't appear to chip and lasts quite a long time. On me, over a week with no top coat. It is a lovely innocent sheer color of near white. It makes my hands look lovely. I put on two coats. Figures this is discontinued. Seems that nearly every time us gals find something that we love, they stop making it. :(

on 11/19/2007 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I was shocked when I read that this was discontinued because one of the local drug stores in my area still sells it. Anyway, I bought 2 extra bottles the last time I went to that drug store just in case. I love this polish. Its the perfect shade for my very pale skin. It lasts for at least 4-5 days on my hands without chipping. This is great because I am a painter and work with lots of chemicals and thinners. It is nearly impossible for me to keep a great manicure, but this polish works very well. i also have it in several other shades.

on 10/3/2008 1:26:00 PM

MUA is right. This color is perfect if you like your nails look natural. I got so many compliments on my manicure. It atually looks like I did french manicure. What I also like about it that it doesnt streak when you apply it. Too bad it was disontinued. You can still find it if you Google it. Of course you won't get it for its original price because you will have to pay for shipping. But it's worth it.

As others have said, this color is very elegant and natural looking. I don't like to grow my nails long and this color still makes them look beautiful. And yes, you do need to stock up if you can find it! I called Sally Hansen today and the Beyond Perfect line has unfortunately been discontinued.

After the rave reviews, I HAD to find this product. Since it's discontinued, I turned to eBay and found it. Just lovely, and doesn't streak upon application. Very natural... only better! Hope this bottle lasts a while, 'cause I probably won't be able to get my hands on it again!

on 3/21/2007 7:30:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

Perfect for a quick, pulled together look. Applies well and makes nails look super healthy, without lots of sparkle stuff, which I hate;)

on 4/23/2007 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Amazing nail polish! Doesn't streak and gives you that my-nails-but-better look, very natural and pretty. Perfect for everyday wear, and it will hardly chip for a week if you put on a topcoat. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! :)

Popular Polishes