3.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

Yes, it is expensive but...I really like the fruity smell of it (normally I'm not into artificial smells) and it made my skin nice and clear! A great wash for oily skin that rinses off clean. The fruit acids really helped my skin, I think. Maybe not an every day wash, but for once a week or every few days.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination

HairBlack

2 years ago

I have sensitive, acne-prone, dehydrated/oily skin and this gave me the worst breakout of closed comedones I have ever had in my life. I don't know which of the ingredients triggered them but something in this does not work well with my skin. Use with caution, especially if you have sensitive skin! Closed comedones are impossible to get rid of unless you lance them so I'm pretty upset that I will need to have my face stabbed in order to remove them.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

I got a little sample bottle of this a while ago. Not a fan at all. After cleansing with this (which, by the way, it doesn't even foam up), when I wipe my face with toner, I see a TON of foundation residue on the cotton pad - and this is after I've already gone in with an oil-based makeup remover as my first step. This just isn't effective enough, especially for makeup-wearers. Also, the exfoliating beads don't do anything for me. The ingredients aren't that great, either: parabens, polyethylene, fragrance, added color... There are much better options out there, and even for a cheaper price.

About reviewer (153 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

3 years ago

Nothing special! Not impressed with this line of products. No difference in my skin after a whole bottle used. Not repurchasing.

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinAcne-prone, Medium

HairOther

2.0

3 years ago

bliss is one of those brands that i just regret purchasing, i tried a few of their cleansers, makeup removers and other various skin treatment products and each time im underwhelmed everything is overpriced, underperforming, and does not wow me. plenty of ds products have blown me out of the water much more so than these items as for this cleansers, it was fine, it washed my face and exfoliated my skin, but biore baking soda cleansers does just as good and i can buy like 3 for one of bliss

About reviewer (137 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

4 years ago

It just really wasn't that good, especially compared to other cleansers I've tried. The smell was pretty nice though.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

4 years ago

i tried this at the w, and i loooooved the smell. (in general i think all bliss product scents are amazing!) it's a decent cleanser, but ironically it doesn't really foam...haha. anyway the exfoliating beads are gentle and don't stress out my skin, and unlike some of the other reviewers I didnt have any issue with it drying out my skin either. the thing is, aside from the smell, there's nothing spectacular about this. it's not bad at all, and i definitely love having it in my hotel bathroom, but just not something that i would go back out to buy.

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Straight, Other

4 years ago

Wow! Bought this cleanser randomly in Ulta as one of the travel sizes, and soon became addicted so had to buy the bigger size. I have sensitive, acne prone combination skin yet I think this cleanser is perfect, makes my face feel so clean without excessively drying or exfoliating it. Also smells amazing!

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This smells like candy with a hint of citrus, which I like. It's an ok cleanser, I feel like it cleanses my skin, but it's nothing remarkable. The beads don't do much at all, if anything. It does dry me out after using (I have dehydrated skin), so I don't use it regularly. I don't like the ingredients, so I will not repurchase.

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

from

4 years ago

Not a big fan. Cleanses and I really like the fragrance. It smells fresh. Find it ovedries my skin and leaves my skin stretched.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm