Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

Bliss Labs Fabulous Foaming Face Wash
Fabulous Foaming Face Wash

3.6

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Polyethylene, Triethanolamine, Rosa Canina Leaf Extract, Silybum Marianum Seed Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Leaf Extract, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, PEG-12 Glyceryl Distearate, Glucosamine, Pentylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Parfum, Benzyl Benzoate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 42090.

on 2/18/2017 11:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I got a little sample bottle of this a while ago. Not a fan at all. After cleansing with this (which, by the way, it doesn't even foam up), when I wipe my face with toner, I see a TON of foundation residue on the cotton pad - and this is after I've already gone in with an oil-based makeup remover as my first step. This just isn't effective enough, especially for makeup-wearers. Also, the exfoliating beads don't do anything for me. The ingredients aren't that great, either: parabens, polyethylene, fragrance, added color... There are much better options out there, and even for a cheaper price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Nothing special! Not impressed with this line of products. No difference in my skin after a whole bottle used. Not repurchasing.

bliss is one of those brands that i just regret purchasing, i tried a few of their cleansers, makeup removers and other various skin treatment products and each time im underwhelmed everything is overpriced, underperforming, and does not wow me. plenty of ds products have blown me out of the water much more so than these items as for this cleansers, it was fine, it washed my face and exfoliated my skin, but biore baking soda cleansers does just as good and i can buy like 3 for one of bliss

on 6/29/2016 10:48:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

It just really wasn't that good, especially compared to other cleansers I've tried. The smell was pretty nice though.

i tried this at the w, and i loooooved the smell. (in general i think all bliss product scents are amazing!)
it's a decent cleanser, but ironically it doesn't really foam...haha. anyway the exfoliating beads are gentle and don't stress out my skin, and unlike some of the other reviewers I didnt have any issue with it drying out my skin either.
the thing is, aside from the smell, there's nothing spectacular about this. it's not bad at all, and i definitely love having it in my hotel bathroom, but just not something that i would go back out to buy.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Wow! Bought this cleanser randomly in Ulta as one of the travel sizes, and soon became addicted so had to buy the bigger size. I have sensitive, acne prone combination skin yet I think this cleanser is perfect, makes my face feel so clean without excessively drying or exfoliating it. Also smells amazing!

on 4/3/2016 1:02:00 AM

Great cleanser, I have repurchased this many times.

For reference my skin is combo-oily, not sensitive, and it is clog-prone. This product is so great for those issues, it really keeps my pores clear.

My HG cleanser is Peter Thomas Roth's Anti-Aging Cleansing Gel, but sometimes I like to use different ones. This is one of my favorites.

Lathers up nicely and rinses off easily. Makes my skin feel extra clean, but never dried out. Not really suited for makeup removal though, I use something different for that- either an oil cleanser or a creamy foaming one. So this is more of a "wake up" cleanser for me.

Does the job and does it well.

Recommended!

This smells like candy with a hint of citrus, which I like. It's an ok cleanser, I feel like it cleanses my skin, but it's nothing remarkable. The beads don't do much at all, if anything. It does dry me out after using (I have dehydrated skin), so I don't use it regularly. I don't like the ingredients, so I will not repurchase.

on 12/1/2015 4:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Not a big fan. Cleanses and I really like the fragrance. It smells fresh. Find it ovedries my skin and leaves my skin stretched.

on 7/7/2015 9:32:00 AM

There isn't much I don't like about this cleanser, but I don't think it's anything special either. I think it smells exactly like candy necklaces, which I like. It doesn't foam at all and I don't think it exfoliates much either. It doesn't irritate my skin, but I also don't have sensitive skin. Overall, the only reason I won't repurchase is because I want to use a more gentle cleanser that leaves my skin feeling softer. This one leaves my skin feeling a little dry after using it.