COVERGIRL Natural Rose

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
COVERGIRL Natural Rose

3.5

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First of all, I just want to say that I think that most drugstore blushes suck. I've tried most major brands, and they all seem to lack pigmentation. Now, having said that, I think that Cover Girl Cheekers are some of the most pigmented drugstore blushes. That doesn't mean that they are well pigmented, it just means that they seem to be more pigmented than the other brands I've tried (Maybelline, L'oreal, Revlon).

I actually really love this color. It is quite nice and natural. It works well with my warm colored skin. It's pink without being too pink. I don't find the pigmentation that bad. Maybe the fact that I apply it with a MAC brush helps. I wish it lasted a bit longer.

The packaging is pretty bad. It can be difficult to get the product onto the brush (a real brush not the silly one that comes with it). I wish the packaging were shaped differently.

I gave this 4 lippies because although the packaging sucks, it is super cheap. I do find myself using this quite a bit.

on 7/3/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has a weird smell to it. It gives a nice color to my dark tan skin. The only problem I had with it is that when ever I sweep my brush over it, there would be loose powder that collects in the corners. The brush that it comes with is horrible. The packaging is cute. It's small and perfect for putting into your makeup bag. I wouldn't buy this again only because I'm not really interested in the product. It doesn't really wow me.

Popular Blush Products