COVERGIRL Natural Rose

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
COVERGIRL Natural Rose

4.5

this is my go-to blush color. i'm usually in the bottom three shades of foundation, so i'm pretty pale, although i am not fair, my skin has an olive sheen to it. it is a perfect color for my skin tone. it kind of gives the effect as pinching your cheeks for a long amount of time. it's such a pretty color. it runs around $4.50, so it's a pretty average price. i've never had it break on me, although the brush does get kind of jumbled up & winged out. i usually sweep about two sweeps of it on to my brush then apply it & it's just goregous. it stays on for a long amount of time & has great color payoff. i would recommend this product to anyone with a skin tone like mine.

In the beginning I hated this blush, I went to buy Rimmels Santa Rose blush but my mom kept saying it would be to dark on me, so we decided on this one. Firstly, trying to apply it with the brush it came with was nearly impossible for me, I think I put about 10 layers on trying to get it to show.I tossed it in my makeup draw never to use again.BUT I was messing around with my makeup today and decided to try it again since..well I was bored and Milani's Pink craze was to far away. Anyways I put it on with my new brushes (Ulta) Idk if it's a blush brush or a face brush but yeah..it came out PERFECTLY! Exactly how I want my blush to look. I am so happy! I was using Milani Pink Craze but i guess now i'll just use that on my eyes because I officially love this blush!!

Smells Horrible, I agree. So -1 lippy.

Popular Blush Products