COVERGIRL Natural Rose

COVERGIRL Natural Rose

3.1

on 3/14/2016 2:03:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love the entire cheekers line. I usually use the bronzer but picked this up for a change. Its very affordable. The shade looks natural on my medium skin. I use my own blush brush because like most brushes that come with blush, its flat and you can't get a nice contour. This is the only brand of blush that I will use. Why pay more when this works great?

on 3/25/2015 11:55:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

The Cover Girl website recommended this shade for me, and they were dead on. It looks really natural on my pinky toned fair skin. The color is sort of a peachy pink rose. It's not super pigmented, but on me it gives just the right amount of color and glow. I actually use the brush it comes with for initial application. For some reason it just seems to pick up more color than my regular brush, and it fits better in the small pan of blusher. It also allows exact placement of product. I apply it to my cheekbones with their brush and blend with my bigger eco-tools brush. The end result is a natural flush. If you have fair skin and want a subtle look this is the way too go. For darker skinned individuals or those who want major blush, I'd give this a pass.

this is my go-to blush color. i'm usually in the bottom three shades of foundation, so i'm pretty pale, although i am not fair, my skin has an olive sheen to it. it is a perfect color for my skin tone. it kind of gives the effect as pinching your cheeks for a long amount of time. it's such a pretty color. it runs around $4.50, so it's a pretty average price. i've never had it break on me, although the brush does get kind of jumbled up & winged out. i usually sweep about two sweeps of it on to my brush then apply it & it's just goregous. it stays on for a long amount of time & has great color payoff. i would recommend this product to anyone with a skin tone like mine.

This is my favorite blush. This is a strange analogy, but this color reminds me of doll blush(think the little peach circles of blush on a porcelain doll). It is the perfect shade, not too bronze and not too red.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soo I was torn between this and Pretty Peach but I decided to try this one. I love the color! I've been trying to find that perfect blush color for me and this is it. It looks very natural on and gives you that healthy glow. I usually don't wear blush because they seem to make me look overdone and older (I'm 17) but this one makes me look pretty. =) I hate the packaging though. They should make it bigger. OH, and the smell is strange but I like it!

on 3/3/2007 7:07:00 AM

This is a great blush. I have very fair skin and it's very natural looking and brightens up my complexion. I dropped this in the tub twice and got it wet. I let it sit until it dried out, and it's still useable! I do wish that the packaging was a bit different. It's such a small strip that it's hard to properly swirl a big blush brush in it, but it's manageable.

on 3/23/2013 10:49:00 AM

I am very surprised by the low ratings for this blush; It is actually one of my favorites!

I don't know if they have changed the fragrance on these with the slightly newer packaging, but the smell to me is not harsh or cloying. It has a nice, powdery scent that feels kind of "vintage," but I only notice it when I have the package open or when I am dusting a brush over the pan.

The name "natural rose" is quite fitting; it gives my NC15-20 skin a very natural flush that doesn't look like I'm wearing blush. I use this color for interviews or with looks that have bold eyes and/or lips to keep my cheeks subtle.

Yes, the brush is a little dinky, but I have used this product for travel, and if you don't have a bush brush with you, the included brush is not bad in a pinch.
The price is very good, around $4, My only con is the size of the pan and the sticker on the packaging. The small pan means you don't get a lot of product, and is more difficult to use with a full-size blush brush. I like that there is a sticker for a safety seal on the package, but that sticker has the product name/shade on it, and if you peel it off, I don't believe you have another way of identifying the color. I just stuck it to the back of the case, but I wish the shade name was printed elsewhere on the case too.

If you are used to working with highly pigmented blushes, or like to do dramatic cheeks, this product won't be great for you. But if you like to keep your cheeks natural and add a tiny bit of color, or you're just starting to wear blush, I would definitely recommend this shade.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First of all, I just want to say that I think that most drugstore blushes suck. I've tried most major brands, and they all seem to lack pigmentation. Now, having said that, I think that Cover Girl Cheekers are some of the most pigmented drugstore blushes. That doesn't mean that they are well pigmented, it just means that they seem to be more pigmented than the other brands I've tried (Maybelline, L'oreal, Revlon).

I actually really love this color. It is quite nice and natural. It works well with my warm colored skin. It's pink without being too pink. I don't find the pigmentation that bad. Maybe the fact that I apply it with a MAC brush helps. I wish it lasted a bit longer.

The packaging is pretty bad. It can be difficult to get the product onto the brush (a real brush not the silly one that comes with it). I wish the packaging were shaped differently.

I gave this 4 lippies because although the packaging sucks, it is super cheap. I do find myself using this quite a bit.

on 11/27/2010 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I got this when I unexpectedly had to stay over someone's house and needed some cheap makeup to look all right for work the next day. I got this because it was cheap but it turned out to be pretty decent. It's not pigmented at all, but it means I can pile it on with minimal effort and not end up looking like a clown. Since it's sheer it looks more natural and it's a cute color. Not bad for like $5!

I agree with other commenters...I love the colour of this blush, it is so pretty. I'm an NC25 at MAC, light yellow undertones and I love bright "doll pink" type blush colours. I find them really flattering. My two biggest problems with this particular blush are that 1) I dislike CG packaging, it's such a small little strip of colour that doesn't allow for good collection of colour on your brush, and 2) it's not very pigmented. I have to put on TONS to be able to get it bright enough. I'll probably be taking this with me to MAC to see if I can find a decent match. For now, though...love the colour, I do use it every day...

Popular Blush Products