COVERGIRL Natural Rose

COVERGIRL Natural Rose

3.1

This is a new addition to Cover Girl's line of "Cheekers" blush. It's a pretty, true pink with no shimmer. It's matte but somehow manages not to look dull. It really brightens up the face without making it too shiny. This color reminds me of Nars Mata Hari blush - except the Cover Girl doesn't last nearly as long, and it's not as finely milled. It also has that strange smell to it that all Cheekers blushes have. Still, a very nice blush for the price.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This blush was okay. It seems a little bit chalky on my complexion...I wish there was more of a shimmer to it. The colour is cute. Not too dramatic, but gives you a little colour.

I don't think I'd buy it again. I didn't find it to be anything special...

First Cover Girl blush I've tried--and wasn't too impressed. I have fair skin and naturally I assumed this blush would give a nice soft pink glow to my cheeks. Well after almost grinding it into my face (and probably irritating my skin to some semblance of what a blush should look like) I was, needless to say, left looking a tad chalky! Wouldn't recommend.

In the beginning I hated this blush, I went to buy Rimmels Santa Rose blush but my mom kept saying it would be to dark on me, so we decided on this one. Firstly, trying to apply it with the brush it came with was nearly impossible for me, I think I put about 10 layers on trying to get it to show.I tossed it in my makeup draw never to use again.BUT I was messing around with my makeup today and decided to try it again since..well I was bored and Milani's Pink craze was to far away. Anyways I put it on with my new brushes (Ulta) Idk if it's a blush brush or a face brush but yeah..it came out PERFECTLY! Exactly how I want my blush to look. I am so happy! I was using Milani Pink Craze but i guess now i'll just use that on my eyes because I officially love this blush!!

Smells Horrible, I agree. So -1 lippy.

on 3/3/2007 7:07:00 AM

This is a great blush. I have very fair skin and it's very natural looking and brightens up my complexion. I dropped this in the tub twice and got it wet. I let it sit until it dried out, and it's still useable! I do wish that the packaging was a bit different. It's such a small strip that it's hard to properly swirl a big blush brush in it, but it's manageable.

I really like this blush. It has a very nice color that looks great. The smell that seem to bother others didn't bother me at all. The lasting power isn't that great, plus the packaging sucks but it looks very natural, and plus its sooo cheap!!

on 2/18/2008 6:36:00 PM

This is the only blush I own. I am extremely pale, and also acne-prone and somewhat blotchy. After I cover the redness and the blemishes, I look ghostly. For me, this blush is the difference between looking healthy and looking like an unembalmed corpse. It's very subtle and natural, but the effect is truly amazing. As others have said, it smells odd, the brush is useless, and the packaging isn't the best. Still, it's a staple in my makeup bag and I'll continue to repurchase (unless that corpse look ever comes into vogue).

on 7/3/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has a weird smell to it. It gives a nice color to my dark tan skin. The only problem I had with it is that when ever I sweep my brush over it, there would be loose powder that collects in the corners. The brush that it comes with is horrible. The packaging is cute. It's small and perfect for putting into your makeup bag. I wouldn't buy this again only because I'm not really interested in the product. It doesn't really wow me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I mix this with another shade of Cheekers, Natural Shimmer. When the two are mixed and applied they look just like NARS Orgasm. I throw in a tiny tiny bit of CG Naturally Luminous Blush in Shimmering Sands to give it that perfect Orgasm shine. I'm very happy with this blush. I applied it at 9am yesterday and when I came home from work at 5 you could tell I was still wearing blush. The only thing I dislike about the Cheekers Blushes are that they're kind of hard to get a proper blush brush into. I have to really mess up the blush to get enough on my brush. The brush they provide you with is too tiny.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soo I was torn between this and Pretty Peach but I decided to try this one. I love the color! I've been trying to find that perfect blush color for me and this is it. It looks very natural on and gives you that healthy glow. I usually don't wear blush because they seem to make me look overdone and older (I'm 17) but this one makes me look pretty. =) I hate the packaging though. They should make it bigger. OH, and the smell is strange but I like it!

Popular Blush Products