COVERGIRL Natural Rose

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
COVERGIRL Natural Rose

3.2

It breaks me out so quickly! I tried it on the other day to see if maybe it was something else that broke me out and wore no other makeup on my cheeks. I got zits the next day :P No repurchase! I don't know why I kept buying from covergirl. I keep not liking the products. They also test on animals so no more buying from them for me in general. The smell is so perfumy and I don't like that either.

this is my go-to blush color. i'm usually in the bottom three shades of foundation, so i'm pretty pale, although i am not fair, my skin has an olive sheen to it. it is a perfect color for my skin tone. it kind of gives the effect as pinching your cheeks for a long amount of time. it's such a pretty color. it runs around $4.50, so it's a pretty average price. i've never had it break on me, although the brush does get kind of jumbled up & winged out. i usually sweep about two sweeps of it on to my brush then apply it & it's just goregous. it stays on for a long amount of time & has great color payoff. i would recommend this product to anyone with a skin tone like mine.

too sheer!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

The worst blush I have ever used, and I have used many, including varieties in Cheekers that were very nice. This blush is absolutely pigmentation-less. Not a little lighter than what shows in the pan (which is a medium rosy pink), it is literally transparent and colorless on fair skin. Only after building the color for a minute do I get a tinted version of what the color should be, which wears off faster than the amount of time it took to build the color. Now I know why people always go for Rose Silk over this one.

No pigmentation

Sat there powdery and dusty unless you touch it, then it's gone

Smells weird

Need i explain more?

This is my favorite blush. This is a strange analogy, but this color reminds me of doll blush(think the little peach circles of blush on a porcelain doll). It is the perfect shade, not too bronze and not too red.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Soo I was torn between this and Pretty Peach but I decided to try this one. I love the color! I've been trying to find that perfect blush color for me and this is it. It looks very natural on and gives you that healthy glow. I usually don't wear blush because they seem to make me look overdone and older (I'm 17) but this one makes me look pretty. =) I hate the packaging though. They should make it bigger. OH, and the smell is strange but I like it!

on 7/3/2008 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

This blush has a weird smell to it. It gives a nice color to my dark tan skin. The only problem I had with it is that when ever I sweep my brush over it, there would be loose powder that collects in the corners. The brush that it comes with is horrible. The packaging is cute. It's small and perfect for putting into your makeup bag. I wouldn't buy this again only because I'm not really interested in the product. It doesn't really wow me.

I really like this blush. It has a very nice color that looks great. The smell that seem to bother others didn't bother me at all. The lasting power isn't that great, plus the packaging sucks but it looks very natural, and plus its sooo cheap!!

In the beginning I hated this blush, I went to buy Rimmels Santa Rose blush but my mom kept saying it would be to dark on me, so we decided on this one. Firstly, trying to apply it with the brush it came with was nearly impossible for me, I think I put about 10 layers on trying to get it to show.I tossed it in my makeup draw never to use again.BUT I was messing around with my makeup today and decided to try it again since..well I was bored and Milani's Pink craze was to far away. Anyways I put it on with my new brushes (Ulta) Idk if it's a blush brush or a face brush but yeah..it came out PERFECTLY! Exactly how I want my blush to look. I am so happy! I was using Milani Pink Craze but i guess now i'll just use that on my eyes because I officially love this blush!!

Smells Horrible, I agree. So -1 lippy.

Popular Blush Products