E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner

E.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner
Brightening EyelinerBrightening EyelinerE.L.F. Brightening EyelinersE.L.F. Brightening Eyeliner SwatchesBrightening Eyeliner

2.4

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/11/2017 9:22:00 AM

I just became acquainted with this brand and bought it because of low price. I tried to eye liner, washed my face at bedtime and still have perfect liner this am. I like this product!

on 11/12/2016 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I LOVE this eyeliner.

This stuff does what it says it will do & that's brighten my eyes & just makes them pop even before I apply mascara & even without any eyeshadow. I was really impressed to find such a cheap product could do all of that. It doesn't smudge & it's easy to remove. I haven't tried the other shades so I can only speak about the Noire & Coffee shades but if you want an eyeliner that makes your eyes just pop & appear brighter without breaking the bank, you'll want this in your life! Trust me... : )

on 10/18/2016 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Smooth lining, no tugging, sharpens to a fine point, but sleepy city. Terrible for waterline. Only good for dry skin. Not much staying power either, can smudge. Check out my photo: other items features are elf setting spray, mac lipglass in lychee luxe, mac corner lashes,and Mac prep and prime.

Pros: low in price, easy to maneuver for tight lining, moderate staying power
Cons: virtually impossible to apply on upper lash line, lots of tugging, hard formula, included sharpener does not perform well on other eyeliner pencils.

I am not sure why they decided to call a black eyeliner "eye brightening" but ok, we'll go with that. My pros and cons pretty much say it all. The formula is so hard that I could not get it on my upper lash line. I can apply a bit more pressure when tight lining so this does work to give a soft black fill in and the staying power is moderately good. I tried the sharpener with an Urban Decay 24/7 liner and that did not go over well. The sharpener was difficult to turn and it was a mess. There is little to redeem this product but I am thankful it was only $2. I cannot do much else with it but since I have it, I will attempt to make use out of it for tight lining.

I don't know WHAT the bad reviewers are complaining about here but this eyeliner is virtually the best buy and bargain.

It costed me only around $1. I bought it in the color Black. It comes with a build-on sharpener which is very handy and let me talk about the pigmentation. It's so freakin smooth and creamy and easy to apply. Just a gentle swipe on the hand distributes pigment, it doesn't tug when you apply it on the eyelid.

Just don't buy this if you're planning on putting it on your waterline, cos it's only for applying on skin. And make sure you're not buying one produced on 2006 😜

~Yasmine

For the price at Target (1.00), this is a good,basic eyeliner. I am currently using the shade Very Black.
It goes on smoothly, is richly pigmented and lasts for hours. It also comes with it's own pencil sharpener.
Good to have around.

on 9/17/2014 1:12:00 AM

My favorite eyeliner! It's the best I've ever used. (I previously used Maybelline's Define-A-Line. I like this one much better.)
It's long lasting, goes on good, plus has a nice, deep color (I use black).
I don't think I'll ever use a different eyeliner! :) Definitely recommend,

on 7/30/2015 9:27:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It smudges and doesnt last long. I dont have oily skin.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have two of these, one in a coffee brown and in black. I do have better eyeliners, but these are very useful. I love the simple packaging. Mine came in an eyeliner gift set, so they didn't have sharpeners, but the other ones do. My only complaint is that they tend to move a little and smudge throughout the day, but nothing a little eyeshadow can't fix. Would buy again considering how cheap they were.

on 8/19/2014 7:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

it's ONE dollar, plus comes with a great little sharpener, so if you are complaining....

that being said, the one I have is in coffee, and is super old and waxy. this makes it flawless for brows, since the antiquity of the pigment makes it nice and gentle, since no one wants sharpie brows (I hope) and the waxy factor keeps the brows in their assigned seats.

THE COLOR IS PERFECT. i have black brows and it is cool toned enough to look natural, and I don't know how but even on my balder spots it looks natural next to my black hairs....? and it also looked good on my blonde friend's brows....? makeup magic....?

that being said I got a new one and since it isn't old it isn't *quite* as perfect, but I have high hopes for the future of my brows, and will leave it out without a cap for a while.

ps: coffee is a non waterproof dupe for the sephora brand waterproof eyebrow pencil in soft charcoal