Awake Stardom Lipstick

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium

3.5

I have one of these in Seashell, which is a cool-toned, light beigey-pink. It'd probably look perfect on a cool, fair complexion and lightly-pigmented lips, but looks cheap on my more medium, warm complexion. It barely shows up on my pigmented lips with one swipe. More swipes makes it kinda pale and frosty. The shimmer is pretty fine, and the lipstick formula itself is nice: silky-smooth, balm-like, light and scent- and odor-free. The lipstick is packaged in a sleek red tube that's pretty cute, though the price is rather high.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This a is fairly nice sheerish lipstick. It's not quite sheer and not quite like regular lipstick. I'll give it a four for moisture but a two for staying power. Love the packaging! A fabulous red case, wish the lipstick was this color.
A little warning: Red Spark is NOT red. It's a pinky-mauve color with sparkles. If they would make this in more colors, especially a true fire engine red, I will buy more. As for Red Spark? I think I will use this often enough to last me the next twenty years.