Awake Stardom Lipstick

4.5

I have one of these in Seashell, which is a cool-toned, light beigey-pink. It'd probably look perfect on a cool, fair complexion and lightly-pigmented lips, but looks cheap on my more medium, warm complexion. It barely shows up on my pigmented lips with one swipe. More swipes makes it kinda pale and frosty. The shimmer is pretty fine, and the lipstick formula itself is nice: silky-smooth, balm-like, light and scent- and odor-free. The lipstick is packaged in a sleek red tube that's pretty cute, though the price is rather high.

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Curly, Other

I bought an awake lipstick from Bath and Body works sale for 6 dollars. I would never pay full price (24 dollars) but it was totally worth every penny at the price I purchased it> the color I chose was Garnet glow. Instead of being a red, it is definitely more of a mauvvey pink shade that is uber flattering on my olive-tan skin and provides just the right color payoff (almost like an amplified creme by mac but not as creamy). I love this color and wish I had been able to find more flattering shades from this line! The packaging is adorable also (square red tubes)

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love Spirited Rose. Since it has Vit.E it has made my lips peel less and actually moisturizes it. It doesnt last very long though so I finished the tube in a month or so. It has a beautiful color that really looks nice from day to night.It's pretty pricey too.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This a is fairly nice sheerish lipstick. It's not quite sheer and not quite like regular lipstick. I'll give it a four for moisture but a two for staying power. Love the packaging! A fabulous red case, wish the lipstick was this color.
A little warning: Red Spark is NOT red. It's a pinky-mauve color with sparkles. If they would make this in more colors, especially a true fire engine red, I will buy more. As for Red Spark? I think I will use this often enough to last me the next twenty years.

I love these lipsticks! I have one in Honey Bear which is a warm shimmery light bronze. The lipstick is very moisturizing, and the shimmer is incredible. Plus, the little red case is so cute! Definate A rating from me - I only gave it a 4 because the staying power could be better.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Great colors, super formula- semi sheer, just the right amount of sparkle, and brilliant alone or topped with gloss.

I have this in Red Spark and love it! The lipstic sparkles without looking like a traditional "frosted" lipstick. The color is difficult to describe - red but pink, light but not what I would call sheer, I have gotten many compliments on it.

I really like this l/s. I have Coral Glaze (a pinky peach), Spirited Rose (shimmery rosy pink), Red Spark (a warm red with gold shimmer). They are sheer but add a perfect amount of color to your lips. They feel ligth and moisturizing. I love the way they look when applied with a lip brush and topped with a matching Awake Stardom gloss.

Just got my first Awake Stardom lipstick in the new Spring '03 colour, Sheer Sunshine. It's adorable. An orange sheer shimmer w/ tiny sparkles. I wish it were a little more toned down only b/c of my highly pigmented lips. But it is moisturizing, nice slip, feels great, looks fantastic. No scent, nice streamline metallic red packaging. $20 is a lot, but i bought mine on sale for 1/3 off. That makes me smile. : ) I would ONLY buy again on sale.

I actually have the Stardom Lip Palette, which I love. It has eight pretty colors and my favorites are Lush Lavendar (a perfect pinkish YLBB color) and Antique Rose (another YLBB color with a more red base). I also like Red Spark, which is a darker red color. I haven't even sampled all the colors yet, I know there are a couple I won't go near (one is brownish and one is orangey which are both too warm for my complexion) but overall this is a great value (15$) and lots of fun if you love to mix and match. :) I think when this runs out I will just buy a Lush Lavendar full size l/s. :)