No Title (Uploaded by lilypaddles)

4.4

83%
would repurchase
4.4/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

2 months ago

My all time favourite. I dropped my precious bottle and it broke! I know it’s discontinued but what I’m wondering is, is there another Chanel scent that comes close to this? I feel like I want to replace the warm, simplicity and femininity of this scent so badly.
It really was perfection, and I’m so, so sad.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBlack

3 months ago

This came up on my review feed and I own it. Just want to say how much I love it; my fave formulation of 5. Powdery yet deep and complex, rich. Haven't tried the 5 extract though. Kept on meaning to purchase it before it was discontinued.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (263 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

4 months ago

My favorite scent and I’m not a No 5 fan. Very light powdery feminine on me. Sadly discontinued quite a few years ago. I’ve been stock piling bottles from eBay is how much I like this. Chanel please bring it back. But my stash will hold up a few years even with daily wear. Layers well with No 5 soap and hair mist. I’m probably on my 4th bottle and knock wood I’ve never broken a bottle.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (71 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jan/07/2016

I've had my 50 mil. bottle for about 9 years now and although, I didn't wear it very often because I didn't care for it. Senual Elixir has aged very well. It seems to have gotten stronger and more floral, at first it was very light and dried down to a light skin musk scent. I could hardly smell it, so I put it away for many years. Just the other day I started to try it …Read more

4 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (14 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairRed, Curly, Fine

EyesHazel

Oct/24/2015

Great perfume! It does smell like the original n. 5 but it also has a powdery finish which I personally love. It's also much lighter. The bottle is simple but elegant, so it fits the perfume perfectly.
If you like the smell of powder you're gonna love this!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

fromArob19

Aug/19/2014

I love this scent. The bottle is very fragile and I broke it while traveling. I cannot find it anywhere online. Does anyone know where I can purchase it?

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

May/17/2014

I thought Chanel Chance edp was as good as it gets. then i got a Chanel No 5 Sensual elixer sample. It is to die for. I love the soft floral, supported by faint woody amber. It smells sophisticated, modern and classic. I am not familiar with No 5 so can't make any comparisons. But this perfume is gorgeous. Does Chanel make any bad scents? I'm trying to hone in on a signature …Read more

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Neutral

HairGrey, Wavy, Fine

EyesGray

Apr/24/2013

I adore this scent! This is the only version of #5 I can wear. I currently wear Coco and Chance but this oil/gel is heaven. This is something I wear just for me and makes me feel cozy!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Other, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Other

Feb/05/2013

Like many other reviewers, I wish this came in other incarnations, because it smells so amazing I want to take it with me wherever I go. Texturally speaking ... I'm not always in the mood to smear cold wet gel on myself but that's not necessarily a complaint, just a personal preference. Unfortunately the packaging makes it precarious to handle ... the bottle is VERY fragile. (I ordered …Read more

10 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

Jan/14/2013

soft, powdery, sexy bedroom fragrance... this scent is to die for... everything i love about Chanel no 5 (without the sharpness)- starts out soapy then dissolves into a nice "milky chai tea "scent... lovely

*** you only need a small dab

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24