no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/02/2013

Quite good product especially for the endings. Makes hair nice and smooth but might make them too heavy. Works good for longer hair to starighten and smooth them, longer hair to make a style, since it is a styling product. Quite heavy consitents, but it doesnt take much per useage. Doesnt smell too good, but ihe fragnancr is not visible after hair are dry. Wouild buy it againm, since it works for …Read more

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

fromArenal

Sep/09/2005

If your hair responds well to products with proteins, this might be great for you. But if you're like me and have hair that doesn't like them, stay far, far away. Use of this product will result in dry and crispy hair...and who wants that?

About reviewer (115 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Other, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

fromrayaaa

Nov/01/2004

This is the only finishing product that consistently works for my thick, coarse, curly, frizz-prone hair. I read the reviews and can understand why some might find the scent too much (I happen to like it) or find the formulation too greasy. My hair tends to absorb a lot, and other products just tend to do nothing. This makes my hair nice and soft and defined.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

May/05/2004

My hair feels wonderful after using this for a week. All you need is a dab (at least for me, because my hair is on the shorter side). I think this works wonders for my thick, wavy hair. I will repurchase this..but won't need to for awhile.

About reviewer (397 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

fromasmaa

May/22/2003

First off, I have really curly thick hair, just big in general. I have to use heavy gel to get a defined look. For soft and casual days, this product works well in weighing down my hair. I don't think it would be best for those with thin hair though, since it does do a good job of weighing down and softening. There is a slight smell, but it does not stay.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

3.0
fromFresha

Apr/09/2003

This would probably work on super curly, dry hair really well due to the high oil content. It is just too greasy for me. It doesn't sink in enough, but it works well as a light wax. I really love Kiehl's Creme with Silk groom though, just the right amount of oil for my thick wavy~frizzy hair. It might be because I am already really oily. One more thing I don't like jars, they …Read more

About reviewer (70 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlack

Feb/16/2003

could NOT get this to work for me. it either went on super greasy and heavy or did nothing at all. no middle ground. philip b's cream of the crop is much more foolproof than this.

About reviewer (423 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

fromRascal

Oct/01/2002

I just found this product the other day while I was cleaning out the bathroom. I must have bought this 4 years ago and probably had not used it for over 3 yrs. It was just to thick for my hair which at that time my thick wavy hair was permed. No matter how little I used my hair always looked oily and in need of a wash. I gave this product 2 lipsticks instead of 1 because I liked the packaging …Read more

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

Aug/12/2002

I hate to say something ugly but here you go. This product is repulsive. There's something in it that makes me physically recoil from it. It smells repugnantly of wet garbage or ashes or something. It might or might not be a good product - all I know is when I smelled what I had just sort of sleepily slapped on my hair, I got back in the shower and washed it right out. How can this …Read more

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairRed

EyesBrown

1.0
fromDianeL

Feb/09/2002

I happen to think Kiehl's makes a lot of very bad products and this is certainly one of them. It smells ver gross and made my hair look awful, dry and flat, I had to shampoo later in the day to get this stuff out of my hair. Save your money.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (781 reviews)

Age44-55