e.l.f. Cosmetics Soothing Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I have e.l.f.'s Soothing Lip Gloss in Pixie, a glittery hot pink. I think I got for $1 at Target; I don't remember because it's been so long & like another reviewer wrote, I don't think that this lip gloss is sold anymore. For being a $1 cosmetic, this is so pigmented & the colour payoff is amazing! It's so pigmented that it can be worn over a lipstick or alone. The formula is pretty thick, but I don't mind it because the staying power is amazing, too. I don't really care for the smell; to me, it kind of smells like bubblegum chemicals.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Have it in Mauve Luxe. It's fantastic, and out of the glosses I have from E.L.F. (Moisture Care and Hypershine) I like it the best. I like the minty tingly feel and the color is sheer enough to look natural on my already pigmented lips. It's great for the price.

on 5/21/2005 10:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

When I first bought this stuff, i though, what the heck, it's just a dollar. well, this stuff is crap. I mean, i like the tingly feel, but i hate the frosty pink 60's color of the lipgloss. the only reason i gave it even TWO lippies was because of the nice tingling feeling. but that's the only good thing about elf soothing lipgloss in pink lemonade