e.l.f. Soothing Lip Gloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 7/8/2007 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a must have product for me. This lipgloss has a nice smell and tingle, but doesn't leave my lips too greasy. A+

on 2/23/2006 12:12:00 PM

Love this in Mauve Luxe, very natural looking.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I picked up 3 of these at Target & for a buck apiece (Pink Lemonade, Natural Blush, Mauve Luxe) they're not bad, not bad at all. I personally don't smell, taste or feel ANY vanilla-mint as the package claimed (even on bare lips), but on the plus side they don't smell or taste like anything. All shades are more pigmented and stickier than I expected, lasting awhile after application and felt fairly moisturizing. The main thing I dislike is the applicator; the slanted flocked tip sometimes swivels around with the dial on the bottom to dispense, so half the time it's facing the wrong way until you fix it. For a buck though, did I really expect more? The answer, clearly, is no. However, I have a bazillion glosses/balms already so now that my curiosity is sated I won't be buying these again.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this in mauve luxe and it has been well worth the 99 cent investment! I don't know if I really like the tingle but the color is great... a sheer plummy rose. Cute little tube too.

on 4/29/2005 9:53:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

For a dollar this stuff rocks! I bought a ton of ELF products on the website and was actually very pleased with the product. The gloss is so pretty and soothing :).