Uploaded by Hannah426

package quality

price range

Reviews

11 months ago

Works quickly, you don’t have to leave it on for long. Can be a little messy. Right after you take it off you can see your face looking smoother and refreshed.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

11 months ago

I heard papaya was a good exfoliate for sensitive skin so i grabbed a trial packet of this from target. It tingles or i guess slightly burned? Nothing bad though, i figured id feel something of the sort anyways. I washed it off after 5 mins and my skin looked n felt so nice. I ended up purchasing the full size because of this. Ill probably try the other products in this line as well.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (732 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

Mar/18/2018

I have used this mask for years. It is the only mask that makes my skin look refreshed and healthy. I usually leave it o for 15-20 minutes which may be too long for sensitive skin. It does make your face red for a few minutes after washing it off but it quickly just turns to a healthy glow. I think I've gone through 10+ jars of this stuff over the years. Great value & results!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Dec/17/2017

I have sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all but the results are surprisingly good. Every time I use it, strangers compliment me on my skin. It is a cool gel that you leave on your face for 5 minutes. I have left it on for longer with no ill effects. No animal testing. !00% vegetarian. A little goes a long way. Highly recommended and the price is right.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

Sep/07/2017

I love this stuff and have been buying for years! Have tried many more expensive, newer products, but always return to this for a quick skin pick me up. I use a lot of strong products on my face, prescription and otherwise, and sometimes develop flaky or dry skin. I apply this mask in the shower and remove with a Clarisonic or washcloth and emerge with truly glowing, clear skin. Will this mask …Read more

10 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Jan/07/2017

Not impressed at all. Have been using it for almost a month and no difference in look and feel of my skin.The texture of this mask is very gooey and seems like it's mainly just aloe. I would not purchase this again and don't recommend it. Waste of money for me.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (73 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlack

Oct/11/2016

I love this mask! It is gentle yet I do feel tingling after a couple minutes. It smells fantastic and makes my skin feel soft and refined. I will always use this mask, as long as they make it!

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (46 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/19/2016

Guys, seriously. Use a spoon to get the stuff out, it's not rocket science.

Anyway, I really like this mask so far. Did not bother my skin and seemed to help fade post acne marks. I have very sensitive skin so I'll know in a day or so if a mask isn't working, and this one is great for me.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Apr/06/2016

My facialist recommended this to me and I appreciate her not trying to sell me her fancy products at the Derm. She told me to go to whole foods and pick it up and I did. She advised me to use this once every two weeks as it takes a few weeks for our skin to regenerate new cells. She also told me I should leave it on in the shower while I'm shaving my legs or giving myself a hair mask. 15 min …Read more

6 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Mar/03/2016

This stuff is so good. It never disappoints. I picked it up years ago on a whim (I was drawn to Alba's look and price point) and was impressed by the instant results. I've tried several pricier enzyme peels and masks and I always come back to this one. I just picked up a new jar at Marshalls (and honestly, the tub lasts for-ev-er).

It does sting/tingle for about 30 seconds …

7 of 7 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium