MAC Blot Powder

MAC Blot Powder

4.2

Dimethicone, Silica, Kaolin, Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Methicone, Coconut Acid, Phenoxyethanol. May Contain: Mica, Iron Oxid lllol

on 6/29/2016 6:11:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My fave blot powder! This stuff is great- you only need a bit and it lasts a fair while depending on how oily your skin is. A compact will last forever. My only gripe would be the lack of range in color, but that wasn't a problem for me.

on 6/17/2016 2:42:00 PM

I threw this out before i even used up half of it. At the beginning it does it's job, it absorbs the oil. Sadly, i find myself having to constantly touch up and apply more of this product to absorb the oil. By the end of the day, i look like a mess. It cakes up in all the wrong places and i found that the powder is pretty rough (not the kind that feels weightless and invisible). Overall i was extremely disappointed in this blot powder, you'll be better off with just setting powders.

To Read all 1182 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Blot powder is a great way to sop up oil on your face during the day without reapplying makeup. It doesn't leave your face a cakey mess. I use it to touch up my face when i use my studio fix.

on 4/15/2016 9:44:00 AM

Does it job very well and get rid of the oil on my t zone. Using it at least 4 to 5 times a day

Wonderful touch up powder. A little bit actually makes my t zone shine go away and it doesn't look cakey or anything. The shades are very sheer and you should go darker for a more natural finish. I'm an NC 20 but I use this blot powder in medium dark. And it looks perfectly natural on me.

on 2/18/2016 6:36:00 AM

Very disappointing product!!! Did not do anything for my oily T-zone. Always caked up. Looked unnatural (and I did apply a very, very thin layer!). This powder did not even work with an oil-free primer + oil-free foundation. Not repurchasing. I switched to Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Setting powder and it is the balm!!

on 1/7/2016 11:31:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I switched to this from MAC's Select Sheer and it's exactly what I was looking for. I looked for something less expensive, but nothing was available.

on 12/31/2015 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have tried dozens of powders in hopes of finding something that will keep my matte and this by far does it the best! It keeps me matte for hours and hours at a time

on 12/29/2015 10:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I didn't used to like this in the past, however since they reformulated it to the talc-free version, it's become my favorite powder. Sets my makeup perfectly and controls oil really well. I use the medium shade for my NC20 skin - it only has about 20% colour pigmentation so it pays to go darker when you buy! You have to be careful with the packaging though as the powder cracks easily.

on 11/24/2015 10:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I would probably buy this again if I knew they were going to fix their packaging. It is great as a blot powder but I am still looking for another. It is very expensive to break after a week in my makeup bag. I have tried 2 compacts and both have broken.