Jason Natural Cosmetics Vitamin K Creme Plus

3.4

Not tested on animals

on 2/12/2015 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I'm still on the fence with this product. I bought this for the horrible under eye circles I have which I'm pretty sure is hereditary. I literally couldn't use it long enough to see a difference. I used it on my face on separate occasions, when I didn't really feel like putting other things on. I have to say that it makes your face smooth and silky, it didn't really break me out or have any irritation, I had to be careful around the eye area because sometimes my eyes would get a little bit goopy in the a.m. I am willing to try this again for a lot longer, in fact I literally want to FINISH the bottle and report back. I think I will. I know I have about 1/2 to a 1/4 left. I will update.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I have been using this for my undereye circles for about two months on and off, and I really think it works. If you have darker skin or have those dark circles that Indian women have, this product does lighten.

I am now using the creme on my face for hyperpigmentation and drying because of retin-A, and it is very moisturizing.

In about three weeks I will know if the product is comedogenic, though. It might give me acne!

For now, for undereye darkness, I recommend this product. Don't get the product in your eye, though, because it will sting and tear up for hours!

Update: I don't recommend using this on your face. It was cause your pores to clog if you are acne-prone like I am.

I use it for undereye circles, and it absolutely works for lighten that. I don't know if it is worth the money to buy for undereye circles, though.

I still think it's a good product...I won't rebuy.

on 3/1/2011 6:40:00 AM

I bought Jason Vitamin K creme to reduce dark eye circles and to help with redness in my skin and broken capillaries around my nose. When I first applied the cream it really stung, however my skin has gotten used to it now. there has been no improvement in dark circles or redness. I think this may be due to the low concentration of vitamin k. I read that It needs to be above a certain concentration to be effective and this was below it! It does work nicely as a moisturiser though, and because the cream is yellow it does appear to brighten your skin and leave a nice sheen. But it doesn't help with the problems it claims to.

on 7/12/2010 6:03:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I gave this creme four stars because its not perfect but it almost is!! I have been trying eye creams since i was like 13 and nothing has really done anything for my dark undereyecircles except for this lotion. ive paid around 13 bucks for it and it lasts me for months because a little goes a loooong way (dont get it in your eyes!). i always repurchase even though sometimes i stray and use a GWP sample or something but im on my fourth tube so im faithful to it. Basically what it does for me is that it goes to work right away...most creams feel luxurious and...thats all. This one does not feel "luxurious" like some but it works with my makeup and immediately turns my undereye skin a neutral color and over time my skin looks better. i swear! Its such a weird phenomenon but as soon as i dab it on my undereye circles, they get kinda red and slightly irritated and then they turn a greenish yellow tone rather than a bluish purple one. Its like the lotion literally seeps in and does something to your blood vessel etc...if thats all just my imagination- WHATEVER, thats what i see it doing and i like the results haha and its organic!! In my experience, those are the products that always seem to wrk. P.S. this is not one of those light refelecting glitter cremes or densely pigmented makeup lotions. Try it out! :) <3

on 6/1/2010 12:22:00 PM

I bought this a few days agao to see if it would help diminish dark undereye circles. It did not irritate my skin after the first few uses but when I put it on this morning, it stung and the area around my eyes got really red. I had high hopes but obviously this is not for me.

on 10/31/2009 11:22:00 AM

Okay, I'm writing this review after having used up the whole bottle. I have pretty noticeable undereye circles, and I used this cream for that area. Bottom line, this does nothing to improve their appearance. It also did not lessen the ruddiness on my forehead, but due to being so creamy and heavy, broke me out a bit. For its price, it's pretty blah.

As for the packaging- they should have thought this one through. It comes in a plastic pump, which is all hygienic and great, but the cream ALWAYS hardens in the nozzle after each use because the opening is so big! I have to pump really hard and get that part out before getting to the product that hasn't dried solid. They should make the opening to the nozzle smaller or something, the packaging is simply horrible. At least I've used it all up- good riddance!

on 3/28/2009 12:29:00 PM

I love this stuff. I am on my 3rd bottle. It is very moisturizing and it takes redness away. The price is so reasonable - not sure how much others have paid for it but I've never spent more than $15 for it.

I want to like this product, especially since I spent a lot of money on it. I've only used it about 5 times, however, because I cannot stomach the smell. It's foul! The creme itself is such a pretty yellow-orange that I anticipated a lemony or orange-ish scent. The first word that comes to mind, though, is "garlic." Lots and lots of garlic. Maybe that's a side effect of the active ingredients--I don't know. I might give it a shot again when my nose musters up some courage. Ugh--really bad smell!

I bought this for my undereye circles because I read that vitamin k would help with this problem. I used it for about 3 days and when I went to work in the morning even after hanging out late the night before one of my coworkers said "wow. you look great this morning your eyes look so bright like you finally got some sleep" I can tell you I had a great day from hearing that. I am so glad I bought this cream!!

on 6/5/2005 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Brilliant for eczematous and dryish skin - also good for redness, and I suspect would also be good for rosacea - once upon a time I used this exclusively on my face and my eczema looked a lot better.

However, not good enough for really dry skin - found mixing a few drops of jojoba oil with it made it much more moisturizing.

Good stuff - but expensive for the amount you get. Definitely non-irritating to my skin, and I am allergic to many products.