Paula Dorf paula dorf eye shadow slinky

Paula Dorf paula dorf eye shadow slinky

4.4

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a fabulous product and my most used eyeshadow. It is extremely versatile. I use it as an eyebrow powder, a crease color, and a lower eye liner. It is a matte dark gray color (I don't detect the blue tones that were mention by a previous reviewer). The amount of pigment is perfect, the blendability is great, and there's no issues with fallout. It is also the perfect color eyebrow powder for people with black hair. The only thing I don't like about it is the twist off lid. It's inconvenient and I worry about losing the lid.

no idea why i didn't like this at first. i thought it wasn't that pigmented (especially for the price) and didn't blend very well. now i think the complete opposite. it is also great to use as an eyebrow filler. i got this stuff on clearance at sephora, so the price wasn't bad. *UPDATE* taking off one lippie because this stuff fades by the end of the night.

on 6/1/2005 3:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Slinky is a slate colored es. Like all Paula Dorf es, it is good quality. However, I would like to post a quick warning for fairer members of the fairer sex. This really won't do for anyone with a pale or fair complexion. I never use mine.

I have never used this product as a shadow. I bought it to use as a eyebrow powder for my clients with black hair. You don't want to use black cause it's just too dark. My fabulous MUA teacher got me into this product and I went straight to Sephora to buy it. Evertime I have a client with dark black hair I use this and they love it. I have dark brown hair so I use brown for my lids but at times I use this myself and looks well.

on 11/5/2004 10:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

this is a matte greyish blue shade, very nice for a smokey eye. Great blendability and lasts all day on me. Love this color and would def. repurchase, however, I don't think that I will be running out of it anytime soon, as there is a ton of product in the pot.