Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Filtered by skin tone : Dark
 Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Amazing lip balm/conditioner! Nothing has the same effect on my lips as this does. Keeps them soft and moisturized, even in the middle of winter! Also great to have handy for scratches, bites, burns etc. Have one at home, one in my handbag, at work and even in my car! Love!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

The best thing ever invented. Makes me even more proud to be Australian. I go through about 2 tubs (75G tubs that is) a year, I have one at home and one for my bag. If I had to choose one product to take with me somewhere, it would be this or my Olay Moisturiser.

I use it for my lips, burns, chafes, pretty much anything that hurts lol. It doesn't dry my lips like VASELINE does and I love that it uses almost all natural ingredients. It's really great for ingrown hairs too I might add, soothes like nothing else. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT TO DEATH!!! :D

on 1/6/2010 6:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

What can I say this is Gods gift to lips,hands,elbows ,feet and any other dry skin in between.I never ever leave the house without this trusty product in my handbag.Get it quick and you wont regret it!!

Popular Lip Treatments