Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
 Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.7

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

on 12/11/2018 4:55:00 PM

Fantastic!The most moisturizing lip balm I have ever tried!Its longevity on the lips is also really good.

on 1/15/2018 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best on the go product. Works for lip treatment, (diaper) rash, insect bites, allergy, dry skin, healing scars. It’s only officially available in Australia but I will get it wherever I live because this product is a staple for my life!

on 11/6/2016 12:10:00 PM

I have normal/dry lips. But in winter it gets quite dry, especially since I am working in an airconditioned environment.

I have tried a gazillion types of lip balm, you name it, petroleum jelly, vaseline, lip balms of various types but none has ever moisturized my lips properly or long enough.

During my time in Australia I noticed all the girls keep applying this to their lips. I understood later that it is a multipurpose ointment that can even treat burns and scars!

Bought it as it was very cheap and walla, it works perfectly to moisturize my lips. So honestly it is the best lip moisturizer I have ever tried. It not only moisturizes, but makes it look healthy and with no cracks, giving that natural moisturized look. If you wear it regularly I find that my lips look amazing.

If I get lazy and stop applying it, my lips will become super dry, and I need to apply it many times continuously for the first fifteen minutes or so , rubbing it gently and it will peel off the cracked layer (as you rub it continuously) and a beautiful fresh surface of lips will come up!

My brother also burnt his eyes on the stove once and I gave him this and it healed it pretty well.

Amazing product. fullstop.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I have the most stupid chapped lips ever, this works! I know it's pretty much just Vaseline but...I've used regular Vaseline and this feels way more effective and doesn't just leave a dirty film there. Tastes pretty good too haha. It's a very verisatile product, Chapstick, brow tamer, hair tamer, burn healer etc. would highly recommend and it's cheap!

on 8/31/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

this is an australian staple. pretty much every australian person has a tube or a tub of this. i take it everywhere. not only is it an excellent lip balm, it's a soothing antibacterial ointment and is also great for its intended purpose - treating surface wounds and irritations. i've used it for:
- helping tattoos heal
- soothing and moisturising minor burns
- calming irritation around my nose from the constant nose-blowing that comes with colds

basically, it's a necessity in my life and i will always repurchase.

on 7/17/2014 5:23:00 AM

As everyone knows, this product is amazing. I'm writing to review the new lipgloss dispenser they've released. It's the perfect pocket sized edition (the original was much too big), but for the same great price and of course the same flawless formula. Just as I was getting ready to branch out to something else because the application process with the old packaging was unsanitary, I came across this! Will be buying as long as they make this, perfect lip balm and great on dermatitis

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Absolute magic.
NOTE: The best eye-cream money can buy - any age.
This product can fix almost anything! From chapped lips, acne to third degree burns.
I suffered from a bad burn on my hand one day from boiling water and my mum rubbed (although it hurt so much) PawPaw all over my hand, I was crying in pain but within an hour - my whole hand had gone down in size and had started healing.
I also have problem skin and various products to prevent pimples dry my skin out completely, I use PawPaw all over my face before bed and wake up in the morning with AH-mazing skin. Not only is it soft as a baby's bottom, but my spots go down, I never have dark circles or bags and all redness is gone.
I recommend this as basically an essential for every girl/woman.

on 5/4/2014 6:56:00 AM

This product is a must have for everyone, it is really good value for the money that you pay and is super nourishing for your lips. I also use this on mosquito bites and it actually works!
I am not too keen on the smell of the product which would be my only complaint on it.
I have a few as I find them easy to lose and love to have it with me.
Check out my other reviews on my blog =]
heelsssss.blogspot.com

on 3/20/2014 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I keep a small tube of this in my handbag at all times. I use it on my lips about twice a day; I tend to get very dry lips but this always keeps them hydrated. I have tried many lip balms in search of a good one and this tops them all. It has no scent or strange taste, looks natural and will keep your lips from drying out for hours on end. My partner uses it too and loves it because one tube will last you aaages. I find it also works wonderfully on minor burns, stopping any irritation or pain and assisting the healing process. I love it and will continue to repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

This is the BEST lip balm that exists today! Honestly, I'm not exaggerating when I say this ointment will heal even the most dry, cracked lips in a day or two. It is extremely popular in Australia, and I really hope it gets discovered internationally!
This formula can be used not only on lips, it works on cuts, burns, chafing, gravel rash and I've even used it to soothe a splinter. The look of it on lips is gorgeous, it gives a lovely moisturised-looking sheen, and brings out the natural colour of your lips. My HG lip product, I use this day and night, and my lips are always baby-skin soft. It's so affordable, I really recommend everyone gives it a go!

Popular Lip Treatments