Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Filtered by skin type : Oily
 Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.8

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

on 11/29/2016 12:10:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this! It's really effective as nightly lip treatment, my lipsticks apply beautifully because of using this nightly.

I've read that others say it's a "more expensive petroleum jelly" but I disagree. I think the Pawpaw makes a difference no matter how miniscule it is.

HG status! <3

on 2/20/2015 11:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I originally brought this hoping it would be my HG lip product. At first, I loved it except for the fact that I bought it in the tubes and the opening once you pop the seal leaves rough plastic. Then I realized that it doesn't have great staying power. It works great to help slough the dead, dry skin but it doesn't stay on through the night or even thought a long day at work. For that, I have to use some lanolin. Now if I could only be more consistent with the Pawpaw and the lanolin, I'd be set. However, I'm too much of a product junkie to stop trying all kinds of other lip products.

I will continue to use it to get the dry skin off and I've used it on little cuts, burns, and scrapes with good results.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I need to give thanks to the papaw gods for this product. I have perpetually dry lips no matter what I use and this helped a lot. I've also used it for insect bites and post-treatment for allergic reactions (after the usual meds and cortisone creams). It's amazing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is the best product to ever grace the face of this earth. If you don't like it, you have no soul.

on 6/2/2013 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

My fave product for my lips and the occasional scar/burn.

on 3/27/2013 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really like this ointment!

I recently burnt my leg by spilling hot soup on it, a few days later when it started blistering and weeping, I decided to try of this on it and it was AMAZING.

My leg started healing up within a day or two. It made a very noticeable difference. Now two weeks on, my burn has nearly completely healed and it looks like it won't scar either, so that's even better!

I'd definitely reccommend this to anyone and everyone.

on 12/23/2012 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I alternate between this and Nivea's 'Repair and Protection'. I prefer the Nivea one because I don't have to use my fingers to put it on. And also, this one makes my lips very glossy, which I'm not fond of. But nonetheless, it's one that I keep at home because it does a pretty decent job!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

BEWARE YOU WILL GET ADDICTED.

Can't get enough of this product!
& definitely cannot live without this product! haha.

it is so good for your lips,! if you have dry lips one application of this can help so much!!

it is also handy on chaffing, burns, dry skin etc. it is cheap & lasts for a long time :)

i NEVER leave home without it!

on 12/2/2011 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely love this. If I'm having ANY skin issue, I can put this on and it'll make it better. It is so multi-use and by far the best lip balm ever, it actually moisturises unlike many lip balms I've tried. If I have a pimple, burn, insect bite, cut or have any risk of skin infection I'll put this on and it prevents infection, helps with healing and makes it better fast. I also put this on my lips every night in bed so I wake up to soft lips ready for gloss, lip butter, lip stick etc, this preps them well. An extra trick I found is to use this as an eyeshadow primer. It seems strange that something emollient as this would actually work as that but it definitely does. It's by far the best eyeshadow primer I've used. All you do is grab the tiniest amount and apply over lids just so they are a bit tacky, then follow with dry eyeshadow, it intensifies the colour of eyeshadows like nothing I've ever seen and make them stick/not crease for hours and hours and apply smoothly. Being such a gentle product it also does not irritate my eyes at all. Absolutely wonderful!

This is HG, natural, Australian made and cheap and I could not be without it!

on 6/10/2011 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I get really dry lips that peel like crazy so I got this especially for that. It moisturizes my lips really well and it's the only thing that makes my lipstick go on flawlessly! Feels really nice on my lips and doesn't have much of a scent or taste which is a plus.

Top Rated Lip Treatments