Uploaded by pol4r19

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/03/2013

This is a great product for dry lips, it moisturises and heals chapped lips like no other products out there. However the only downside is that I don't really like the smell and the packaging is a bit too simplistic. I often squeeze too much ointment out and don't know what to do with it. But overall this is a great product, a must have!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

Jul/28/2013

I love this stuff! It is versatile and I can use it as a lip balm, for my cuts, burns etc! The only con is that when I squeeze it out a lot comes out and I have no where to wipe it!!!!

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium

Jul/15/2013

Love this! Nothing would fix my awful lips. I have never seen lips as bad as mine before and it was really getting me down, I felt like everyone was looking at my lips. After one use of this they looked perfect; smooth, plump and pink. Even my boyfriend noticed!

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Kinky, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jul/11/2013

This is so good for every thing that concerns skin really. Only thing it's greasy and will make everything you apply it to shiny. But very good to the skin and I use it for my lips, burns and as a moisturiser.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

Jul/09/2013

This is the best product to ever grace the face of this earth. If you don't like it, you have no soul.

0 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

Jun/21/2013

I've been using this for *counts* four years now and I'm not gonna stop buying it soon! It was first recommended to me by our family GP when I started getting some mild frostbite on my toes :/ along with other things I needed to do to get rid of the frostbite, I started using this ointment and it really helped! My lips also tends to crack and dry up during winter and this has helped …Read more

About reviewer (95 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Jun/16/2013

Absolute essential. I put this on my lips every night before I go to bed and it works magic. I swear by this stuff AND a little bit goes a long way... love love love. Not a bad thing to say about it.

About reviewer (38 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Curly, Coarse

EyesGreen

Jun/08/2013

I've been using this product for years and continue to buy it over and over again. I apply this to my lips every night and wake up to smooth, moisturised lips. I think it also helps that after my shower I always gently exfoliate my lips with a towel.

The smell of this is ever so slightly sweet (papaw?) and the colour is tinged yellow but obviously goes on clear. Going back to …

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other

from236lex

Jun/02/2013

My fave product for my lips and the occasional scar/burn.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrown

May/30/2013

I love love Lucas pawpaw ointment, I have been repurchasing for years. This is the only lip product that keeps my lips smooth supple and uncracked. Especially In the winter time, and also in the summer too, it is inexpensive and works a treat. Highly recommended

About reviewer (221 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure