Lucas' Papaw Ointment

Lucas' Papaw Ointment
Lucas' Papaw OintmentLucas Paw Paw OintmentLucas' Papaw Ointment

4.5

Ingredients: Carica Papaya 39mg/g (3.9) Fresh Fermented Fruit, Pharmaceutical Grade Petroleum Jelly and Wax, Gum Balsam Peru

on 11/4/2018 11:32:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Love it!

on 9/17/2018 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm writing this review for the product in a 200g tub, and so I realize that my usual annoyance at products in tubs is 100% my own fault in this case, but I like having a lot of this stuff on hand!

I have a lot of issues finding lip balms/products/chapsticks that I like. Either I need to reapply them every ten minutes, or they just sort of make my hair stick to my mouth without doing much. This product has been a life saver! I can put a layer on along with the rest of my nightly skincare regime, and not need to reapply any kind of moisturizing lip product until the next night! It has a pleasant texture, a kind of browish/orange color that doesn't show when you're putting it on, and while it does leave a nice sheen, this is not a lip gloss. To mitigate my hatred of tub products, I usually apply this with a Q-tip. I've also applied it to my cuticles when they were looking worse for wear, little scabs/scars/burns (no open wounds, though, obviously), and on my elbows. It works just about everywhere!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff is godsend!

When I bought it, I didn't have any expectations, but it turned out to be amazing. There is no scent, so at first I was thinking it would be no different than say your typical vaseline or whatever. Boy, I was wrong

This is the only lip product that saved my lips from disaster. I had a reaction to a certain lipstick and my lips looked very dry, patchy and ached like hell. This ointment solved my problems in two days. You can read more about al the different ways to use it here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2018/03/22/sos-skincare-gems-you-should-know-about) but all in all - I would definitely both repurchase and recommend it!

on 1/15/2018 12:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The best on the go product. Works for lip treatment, (diaper) rash, insect bites, allergy, dry skin, healing scars. It’s only officially available in Australia but I will get it wherever I live because this product is a staple for my life!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This has become the only lip balm my lips will tolerate. I recently tried the Nivea Hydro Care and even the Nuxe Reve De Miel, and both of them had my lips peeling within a couple of days. I switch back to this and they're soft and smooth again in no time. It's witchcraft in a tube. And it now owns my ass so I will obviously be repurchasing for the rest of my life.

on 10/8/2017 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

The best lip balm ive ever tried to date. Holy grail to my super dry slash chapped lips.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I got a tube of this on Amazon some time ago, and I've mainly used it as a cuticle treatment, but like Aquaphor, it has a plethora of uses. As a cuticle balm, it is very efficient. I don't really like cuticle oil, but I still like to put something on after I do my nails, so once my top coat has set, I slather this ointment on. I have dealt with terrible cuticles over the year due to drier skin on my hands which is compounded by dermotillomania focused largely on my cuticles. The more preventative steps I can take to protect them, including moisturizing, definitely helps on both counts. I have used this on chapped lips too, and it works well for that, though I didn't find getting it in my mouth too pleasant due to the texture. I am sure that once winter comes, i will find more uses for this product, but for now I am satisfied with the things I have used it for.

on 7/12/2017 7:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

An organic alternative to Petroleum Jelly for sensitive minds. If you don't like Vaseline, don't use this product as the texture is almost identical.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

hi,
im 100% sure that the ingredients stated are wrong.
where did the list of ingredients come from?

on 7/2/2017 2:22:00 AM

I use this as a deep-hydrating lip treatment before I go to bed. Also use it on any insect bites and skin rashes that form in one spot. After massaging copious amounts of this on itches, it usually stops itching almost immediately.

The only thing is that it's not readily available in my home country... so I bought 6 tubes when I went to NZ recently.

Popular Lip Treatments