Uploaded by Skinfan

price range

Reviews

fromnaicha

May/19/2013

I am a big baths person, and Amandopondo is one of my favourite products if I want a good soak. It has a very faint, creamy scent which I like as I often find Lush bath products overbearing in terms of fragrance. I creates TONS of bubbles - I acutally break a single bar into 6 little chunks and still find I get enough bubble action. Breaking it up also softens the blow of Lush's rather steep …Read more

About reviewer (96 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

3.0
fromvw1983

Apr/22/2013

Very rosey sort of smell, lots of bubbles, not that fond of it but gets a vote for the bubbles!

About reviewer (83 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

2.0

Mar/21/2013

I normally love Lush but this product did nothing for me. The bar itself smelled nice before putting it in the bath but completely lost its smell once it hit the water. The up side is that there were a fair mount of bubbles...and I only used half of the bar. I don't think did repurchase just because there spare so many other bars and bombs I liked better.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Mar/06/2013

I absolutely love the way this smells. A delicate rose that sticks to me after my bath without being overpowering. It doesn't have that nasty artificial rose smell that so many things seem to have nowadays. I use about a fourth to a third per bath and get lots and lots of bubbles that stick around for quite awhile. My husband loves the way this smells too:-)

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrunette

Nov/02/2012

Liked this quite a bit, made a lot of bubbles, did not have too powerful a scent, nice and subtle. Mixed half of this bubble bar with a butterball bomb and it was really nice. The scents worked very well together. The flower in the middle was useless imo and made a mess. Would repurchase.

Edit Aug/15 - Another product discontinued :(

About reviewer (939 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

Dec/26/2011

This was the perfect after-Christmas way to relax.Where I live was hot for Christmas this year (in Austalia), and after eating rich food all day and playing a very active Xbox game, I was in the mood for a refreshing bath. The citrus lightened up the floral scent, and the bubbles were a lot of fun. I had to use the whole bar, but considering the water around here is very hard, as well as having …Read more

About reviewer (178 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/19/2011

I only used half of this in my bath and produced an insane amount of bubbles. It made the water feel so soft and silky and the delicate rose scent felt very calming.

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Other

Nov/18/2010

This bubble bar is a really pretty one with a dried mini rose as decor in the middle this didn't really produce enough bubbles for me. The smell is like a english rose garden to me it was very pleasant. Bubbles did not last to long but this bar was worth trying. I would buy this again.

About reviewer (199 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

3.0
fromevange

Mar/23/2010

Didn’t smell much like rose to me. Had a very very faint citrus smell. Kind of reminded me of the taste of the fondant layers in licorice allsorts.

The bubbles were just kind of meh, and it left my skin itchy (too much SLS!)

About reviewer (41 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrown

Mar/20/2010

After a brief break from Lush (mainly because I had a bad experience at a Lush near me), I had to come back. I missed it. The other reason why I took a break was because there was products I was becoming irritated with. Thankfully, I found another location, and some very helpful and sweet SA's. Onto the review. This BB is amazing! I simply can't get enough of Lush's BB's. Way …Read more

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age25-29