Ecco Bella Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream

Ecco Bella Ecco Bella Eye Nutrients Cream

4.3

on 2/18/2006 11:56:00 PM

I just bought this yesterday so maybe I'm jumping the gun a bit here, but it's my first fancy eye cream, and I've just recently made a vow to go all-natural beauty, so I'm a little excited. This cream is 70% organic and filled with fab ingredients like aloe, jojoba, vit E & C, beta-carotein, DMAE, cocoa butter, and a bunch of essential oils. When I compare this glowing list to the reams of unpronounceable chemicals on comparable drugstore products, I feel like I've gotten my money's worth. It measures out in tiny portions (all you need) from the chic and understated glass bottle, and glides on smooth and silky, but not too greasy. It lasts all day. I'm only 25, so I don't have much in the way of wrinkles to mend, but I'm working on prevention. This seems to be the age when you start to become aware of these things. Oh - and I love the subtle natural scent of this eyecream. So far recommended.

on 5/23/2005 10:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OK - This is the best eye cream I've ever used. I love it. It glides on very smooth and does not feel at all sticky. It keeps the skin around my eyes very supple all day long. I haven't used it long enough to see if it helps my wrinkles - but it seems so terrific at keeping my skin soft I'm very hopeful.

on 10/31/2004 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

As far as botanical based eye creams go, this is right up there at the top. I had been looking for a hydrating eye cream with a vitamin spin that did not irritate my eyes. I'm in my 40's and starting to get a few fine lines in the eye area. The product is a yellow cream, comes in 1.0 ounce pump, metered to release a small amt. My fine lines are nicely pumped up, no irritation and it sinks in without being greasy. Its rich w/out being heavy. The ingredient list is rather long, but it has Alpha lipoic acid, dmae, lutein, lycopene and of course, C and E, the base is aloe vera, and sunflower and jojoba oils. I purchased this on vitaminshoppe.com for about 21 dollars. The reason I did not give it a 5 is because the instructions say 'store in a dark place.' Well, I'm a every thing on the sink kind of gal, so I just leave the product in the box on the counter. Also, it has strange smell, I guess medicinal, but nothing ofensive, just different. At any rate, I think I'll stick with this one for a while.