Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 2/19/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recently purchased the Master Corrector #2 along with the High Precision Retouch in 3.5 at my local Sephora. They are must-haves if you are someone who struggles with dark circles yet do not want anything to cake or settle into fine lines (which most concealers do... and who wants that?). This comes in a slim, small tube with a superfine brush applicator. The texture is silky and very light - I find this to be even lighter than YSL's Touche Eclat, and with more light reflecting properties (i.e. very, very fine shimmer). I am shade 8 in Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (a perfect match), Syracuse in NARS (although Syracuse is slightly yellow), 420 Bisque N in Lancome Tient Idole Ultra, and 3.5 is a terrific brightener/ highlighter for under my eyes without giving me reverse raccoon eyes.

on 11/21/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well my favourite concealer is loeral true match concealer. but they don't have any colour, that matches my nc 30 skintone. so I had to look for another concealer.

So I found Armani high precision retouch and I must say, that it's quite good. I wish it would have more coverage and be less drying. nevertheless it's my second favourite concealer and the colour 3,5 matches my nc 30 skintone perfectly.Mix the colour of armani 3,5 and the consistency of loreal true match concealer and you have the HG concealer :-)

If I don't find a better concealer, I would buy this again, because the colour is perfect for me.

the packaging could be better. the concealer gets a bit messy after a couple of use.

on 1/22/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Being of Indian descent, I have been fighting with dark undereye circles for the longest time. I have tried countless concealers and this one is the only one I keep repurchasing.

What I love about it:
- its texture: not too creamy, not too liquid
- melts into the skin
- it leaves skin looking very natural
- it is buildable
- can be blended with foundation
- fine applicator tip allows precise application
- lasts a long time; 3-4 months with everyday use

What I don't like about it:
- it is quite expensive; it retails for around 30
- it creases very slightly;

on 1/24/2009 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Neutral

let me start with the packaging, nice sleek, the brush id small but works really well and has the ultimate armani touch. but for me the product ebds exactly here. although i am a big big armani make up fan, this product broke my heart. :(
was running out of concealer so i decided to give it a go.. went there to try before i am spending my money on it, blending like a dream, no setting into fine lines, inside the shop colour looks fine, outside yellow-for ref i am neutral undertoned-, couple hours later the itchy feeling was unbearableand when i checked myself in the mirror i saw that the same kind of allergic reaction developed under my eyes when i tried ysl touche eclat.. no thx.

on 12/2/2007 2:21:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this product! I have horribly dark circles and this concealer somehow manages to hide it. It looks natural if u apply it with a concealer brush since it blends in better that way. I will definitely be repurchasing this!