Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.5

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 3/19/2018 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is killer. Thank you to armani for creating this. I purchased this on my way to Mexico and I'm so glad I did! I didn't want to wear foundation there but wasn't comfortable enough with my bare skin. I used primer and this under my eyes and on my blemishes and it was perfect for both. I don't like a super intense under eye and so I appreciated the light-but effective nature of this product. Mr friend said she didn't notice I was even wearing skin makeup! DAMN THE PRICE but still gonna get it again. Beauty is pain as they say.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of Armani's Maestro concealer due to the formula. High Precision Retouch however is much different.

High Precision Retouch is a very thin formula yet packs a lot of pigment. It is very moisturizing. I found that the concealer does NOT highlight fine lines/cracks/wrinkles. Instead it seems to almost glider over them. To me, finding a good undereye concealer that won't make me look 900 years old is totally worth any price tag.

The formula is hands down one of the best I've found on the market. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline Fit Me although the Armani offers more coverage. But one con it has with a lot of concealers out there is that the shades don't run pale enough for me. :( I am NC10. Shade 01 is off the market, leaving me with Shade 02. That one is a little bit too dark. If they would bring 01 back to shelves I'd totally repurchase in a heartbeat.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is very good at a number of things. The most important being it doesnt crease at all, thats something thats really difficult to find in concealers. However for the cost I don't think it covers very well or conceals as well as other brands. Its great if you need a concealer that doesn't crease however for the cost I wouldnt buy it again personally as I dont think it covers me very well.

on 4/15/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've stopped wearing foundation now that I have discovered this! I just use this under the eyes and on blemishes and any red patches. It has some illuminating thing going on so it just looks great under the eyes. It isn't heavy coverage, it looks really natural. It really works for me and its a new holy grail.

on 2/19/2015 10:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I recently purchased the Master Corrector #2 along with the High Precision Retouch in 3.5 at my local Sephora. They are must-haves if you are someone who struggles with dark circles yet do not want anything to cake or settle into fine lines (which most concealers do... and who wants that?). This comes in a slim, small tube with a superfine brush applicator. The texture is silky and very light - I find this to be even lighter than YSL's Touche Eclat, and with more light reflecting properties (i.e. very, very fine shimmer). I am shade 8 in Armani Luminous Silk Foundation (a perfect match), Syracuse in NARS (although Syracuse is slightly yellow), 420 Bisque N in Lancome Tient Idole Ultra, and 3.5 is a terrific brightener/ highlighter for under my eyes without giving me reverse raccoon eyes.

on 7/7/2014 6:59:00 AM

I have this concealer in 01 which is a perfect match for my NC 15 skin tone. I mainly use this for under eyes and find it a great concealer to hide any red spots as it blends beautifully and has a great sheer coverage without being cakey or creasing.

It is a great combination under the eyes paired with GA corrector for discoloured or dark under eyes. I find for me this works best applied under foundation. I like to paint a criss-cross with the corrector first, the brush that comes with this is great as it places the exact amount of product needed, then blend and let that dry/set then apply this concealer over the top - because it is a good light liquid consistency it gives a great coverage that does not look cakey. My current favourite brush to blend this in is the Sedona Lace foundation brush.

A little seems to go a long way so even though the tube is not massive it seems to be lasting ages.

on 8/8/2011 9:46:00 PM

HG. Where has this been all my life?? The only thing with incredible coverage that doesn't crease or LOOK like makeup.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is absolutely my favorite concealer! It is easy to apply, and a little bit goes a long way. It is actually easy to use too much before you're used to it. I find that this covers amazingly, but does not give you the look of wearing concealer, just a brighter under-eye area. It looks incredibly natural. It never looks cakey and does not settle into fine lines. I have it in shade 3 and it is a perfect match. Although it is quite expensive, I would definitely buy it again. A good concealer is very important to me, and as I said, a little bit goes a long way, so I anticipate that it will last a long time!

on 4/15/2011 12:29:00 PM

Wow! I love, love, love this concealer. It is really a fabulous product. It is a very liquidy consistence which is great because you can layer it and layer it, depending on the coverage you need, and it NEVER gets cakey. At first I had a hard time applying it and getting it to blend properly and realized it was because I was using a BRUSH. I switch to the Sephora red Multi-Purpose sponge and it goes on beautifully...you cannot tell you have any product on your face. First I dab it on the area that needs coverage and then i blot/blend into my skin. A tiny bit goes a long way so this may SEEM pricey, it really isnt' because it lasts so long. Honestly I would pay any price for this. Believe it or not, an even BETTER product is teh Georgio Armani Master Corrector in Pink. It's my HG and I have tried hundreds of different products. I would even buy the master corrector before the concealer.

on 11/14/2010 4:44:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The best concealer out there. The applicator brush is excellent - very slim allowing for the most delicate of touch-ups. Gives perfect coverage for dark eye cirlcles - I always looks as though I've had a good night's sleep! Lasts all day and never looks cakey. I use #3 which is a perfect match for my skin tone.