Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.1

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

on 5/25/2017 5:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I bought this to replace YSL's Touche Eclat; I needed something with a bit more of a concealer effect. I have slight under eye circles, and wanted brightening/coverage that wouldn't settle into wrinkles. This does exactly that. Very subtle and effective. I

on 3/17/2016 1:52:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best concealer i have ever used and i've pretty much used them all! I have terrible dark circles and am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing to hide them. This in combination with the Armani Master Corrector in pink is MAGIC.

The texture is so smooth and light but full coverage. It has a bit of a pearlescent tint to it which is great for reflecting light and it NEVER CREASES. i can wear all this all day at work and by then end of the day it still looks good. Many concealers tend to seperate under the eyes on me after a few hours of wear, this never does!

I cant say enough good things about this product, if they ever discontinue it i will cry a river!!!

on 6/12/2015 4:46:00 AM

I bought this product during Sephora's VIB sale because of the great reviews it got on this site. Unfortunately, the Sephora Website listed color #2 as the lightest. I am NW15, 3.75 in Georgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation. So definitely would have benefitted from the #1 described here which seems to have a pink undertone. I bought the pink corrector at the same time, since Bobbi Brown's correctors are pink toned for fair skinned customers. The corrector was way too dark pink, and then I read somewhere that they recommended the orange corrector for fair skintones. Very confusing. The consistency was very rich, and the brush with the very thin shape could be very useful. Unfortunately, I cannot make anymore comments until I can get my hands on the correct colors for my skintone. Georgio Armani cosmetics are astronomically expensive, that is why I ordered online from Sephora during the sale, and not at a counter where I might have gotten better color advise. GA does sometimes have a Friends and Family 20% discount event at some point during the year. If I happen upon that at the right time, I would definitely try to obtain the concealer in #1 and the corrector in orange to see if my results mimic some of the great reviews received here. But the #2 concealer was too yellow for my skintone.
**Update: Have checked Armani website, and several sites of high end department stores, and the #1 concealer does not seem to be available anywhere. I guess my search for HG concealer continues.

on 10/20/2014 5:21:00 PM

Very happy to purchase this concealer in shade 1# - I have fair skin with pink undertones so this colour suits perfectly and covers under my eyes really well without look cakey. I tried the shade 2# and although I am pale and sometimes suit ivory foundations this was far too pale for me with no hint of yellow or pink which is needed when covering dark circles or imperfections.
As most people have already mentioned it's light weight with medium coverage and has a good applicator. It's expensive but compared to a lot of concealers on the market it works out cheaper because of the mls.
I am really happy with this product and will definitely buy it again.

on 3/13/2014 5:54:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Amazing concealer! I love the fact that it's not drying, that it brightens and covers dark circles & can be used on eye lids as a primer (not a good one though). My shade is # 3.
The only problem - it's very expensive, $39 is too much for a concealer.. but I might purchase it if I don't find anything else the same quality for better price, as I was VERY IMPRESSED how it covers and brightens! It does not crease and does not dry out my eye area. Looks amazing in photos.
Only minus: It does not work as eye primer as I was told. My Armani eye shadows were a mess after just 5 hours.

Amazing concealer. I went to the Armani counter at my Neiman's only intending to buy the Master Corrector for my dark circles (which I also LOVE as well) and the SA helping me tried the concealer on me over the corrector. First off, I have a hard time finding shades that suit my skintone when it comes to foundation and concealer. I am pale and yellow toned, shade 02 works great for me. I went straight to this from heavier creamy concealers like tarte's dark circle defense, laura mercier secret concealer and benefit boing. Not only were those concealers dry, heavy and cakey, they barely matched me. Horrifying.

My God, the difference! This, when used with the corrector and a bit of LM secret brightening powder to set: Total perfection. I can't get over how natural it looks! I don't look dry and cakey, I don't look overly made up, I just look like me, how I'm supposed to look, rather than a tired mess <3

I apply the corrector in shade 2 over my dark circles first, blending it in and letting it sit for a second. I then use the nose to cheek triangle method to apply to HPR concealer. Yes, I use a little more this way but I have another concealer that I use on a regular basis as well, and a second tube of this. The effect is outstanding. I look beautiful. I look like ME! Thank you, Armani! Aside from the fact that you put alcohol in your newest foundation, I love you and will continue to buy this concealer for as long as you make it. But mark my words, discontinuing this will absolutely ruin my life!

My only, ONLY complaints are: price and the fact that the tube is NOT transparent like it is with the corrector. I can't see how much I have left. Bummer there.

on 10/20/2012 7:39:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This concealer has completely blown me away. Even at 46 yrs of age I am a less is more kind of girl. While there is some darkness and fine lines under eye, I do not believe in lengthy concealer procedures.Excessive use of Concealer brushes, even fingers under the thinnest skin on one's face just doesn't seem like a great idea. I will never mess around with layers of color-correcter things, then foundation, then concealer. That seems like overkill, IMO.

That said, pretty much the only thing I have used in the last 10 yrs has been YSL Eclat. Still a very good brightener, illuminator. I will probably keep that in my arsenal as well. But the extra darkness I notice of late has bothered me so I went hunting and testing.

But this here little tube is a GODSEND for literally removing the dark. I don't use the applicater- I gently tap with ring finger only from inner corner to about a third of the way out. No settling in fine lines. They got this just right! The perfect balance of moisture and coverage for a very tricky area. I am Nc 42-44 and am loving this in 3.5. Makes for a seamless non-made up look with my favorite foundations and for real natural days works well with just foundation primer. This is definitely worth checking out!

I'm a guy, and this concealer is the ONLY one I know that looks like skin and removes dark circles at the same time. So far no one has been able to tell I have makeup on, and the product is VERY effective in removing my undereye circles. It leaves my eyes look bright and beautifull. I'm very happy with this product! I love it! THANKS MUA

on 9/17/2012 8:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm so sold on this! I've been a die hard Cle de Peau concealer fan ever since I first tried it a few years ago but this really outshines the CdP, especially for dark circles. Seriously, my under eye area looks flawless and even on my best day I've never said that. It just blows my mind. My dark circles aren't extreme but because I'm so pale they really stand out and it's enough to bother me. I have pretty bad allergies and chronic insomnia... so these circles aren't going anywhere. The CdP does a good job but the thicker, creamy texture just doesn't compare to the beautifully thin, silky consistency of this one. It blends in like a dream and it only takes me a few seconds to tap it into place. I worked a lot more at warming up and blending the CdP and now I've shaved off so much time. Awhile ago I had tested this on my hand and couldn't figure out why everyone loved it so much. I think the color range looked odd to me and so I just forgot about it. But I received a sample after my last GA purchase and I was floored at how amazing it was and I ended up buying it the next day.

No. 1 works perfectly on me and matches my skin tone well. For reference I'm Ivory in CdP concealer, No. 2 in Armani LSF, Porcelain in Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer, 200 in MUFE Duo Mat Powder Foundation. I love the hint of shimmer or light reflecting particles. Whatever you want to call it-- it's gorgeous, subtle, and brightening. I'm leery of shimmer for under eye concealers but this is very refined and doesn't look like "shimmer" in the traditional sense of the word. The thin texture reminds me of foundation but it does conceal well and it stays put more so than a thin foundation. It has a nice silicone type of slip to it that's easy to work with but that doesn't disappear by the end of the day. I wouldn't call this a heavy duty concealer but for under eye circles I think it's amazing. For me it's better than the CdP, better than YSL Touche Eclat, better than LM Secret Camouflage. I don't have blemishes or spots so I can't attest to its powers for concealing anything like that.

I dab a little to the back of my hand and then use either my fingers or a concealer brush to apply it rather than using the tiny brush directly on my face. It melts into my skin in a few seconds and feels comfortable. A tiny bit goes a really long way, especially given how thin this is, so don't be put off by the small tube. Packaging is a sleek tube with a transparent strip down the center so you can see the amount of product inside. No discernible scent and no irritation on my sensitive skin and eye area.

It's nice not to feel self-concious about my dark circles anymore. I can't recommend this enough! It's an absolute love for me.