Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 8/3/2017 7:43:00 PM

I've been using this concealer for about 4 years.
Recently I ran out and it was sold out everywhere, usually if that happens then it means they are discontinuing it or formulating.

Finally got my hand on one. Noticed the packaging was different, sleek and shiny but same shape container. Lo behold after I've thrown away the packaging and used it the next day and noticed theyve also changed the shade (for 3.5). Its really unfortunate, I really preferred their old 3.5 color.

on 11/20/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Pricey concealer! However, fantastic for covering dark circles if they aren't like panda eyes! Stays all day (I know because when I remove makeup at night I can see it on my cotton pad lol!) doesn't cake or settle on my lines, blends easily into my skin. However, not so great for covering blemishes on my skin! I tried using it for the redness of the sides of my nose, but it irritated my skin so much that I think by the end of the day I ended up scratching most of it off! I use shiseido natural finish cream concealer for that instead now.

Loving this concealer for my dark circles though! Brightens my complexion up so I don't look like a zombie going to work :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Yes it's really a great product for undereye circles, around the bridge of nose & corner of lips!! Jus a tiny amount it is well covered & won't see any lines for hours!