Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 5/21/2017 12:02:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This concealer is beautifully packaged but the product lasts for 2 seconds only it directly becomes grey and causes hundreds of fine lines.
And provides very little coverage.

wouldnt recommend it at all

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.

on 6/5/2016 2:59:00 AM

I have tried many concealers, from Nars Radiant to Dior Star, however this remains to be my best concealer for applying to my eye area. It does not crease at all, texture is amazing and it looks natural.

I prefer the natural look. The Nars one is quite thick and did not blend well into my eye area.

on 6/25/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in color #3.5 light sand which matches my NC30-35 skin tone. I think this concealer may be one of the best ones I use for under eye concealer. I have not tried to use this on top of blemishes as I mainly use it for under eye concealing. The brush is very fine and a little goes a long way. I just apply one swipe to each under eye and blend with my ring finger and comes to a nice finish. It does not crease throughout the day and holds up well. I didn't note any scent to the product upon opening, but I've never really purposely smelled the product when I opened it. It did not break me out or give me milia under my eyes. Because I only use one swipe under the eyes, I did not notice any caking or dry patches. The texture is a thin fluid-like and spreads easily. I would repurchase, even though the price tag is a bit high. If it works with my skin then I will get it.

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/21/2014 5:14:00 PM

At the moment it is my favourite concealer! Before I used to use M.A.C. Pro Longwear which is really good but I feel it is heavy for my eyes at times.

Here is my video review where I compare them:

Armani PROS:
- makes your eyes LUMINOUS
- absorbs well
- easy to distribute
- precision brush

CONS:
- Expensive

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The best concealer I have tried so far. The coverage is great - even for the under eyes area, so if you're looking for something to cover dark circles with, I would go for this. It doesn't look cakey and does not make fine lines more prominent.

on 7/7/2014 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Definitely my HG concealer for spots/pimples. It blends perfectly with foundation with a few dabs of my finger and it even blends perfectly if I'm bare faced and just in need of a quick spot cover.
It lasts for ages too, would highly recommend to anyone who needs quick, easy coverage of spots/acne.

on 7/1/2014 10:01:00 AM

I love this concealer as it's a great formula that does not look cakey or crease. It covers acne spots well, although I'm looking for a good green concealer to replace it for that. I use it over Armani Master Corrector in Orange for my under eye circles and it's wonderful at not creasing. I like to brush it on with the tiny brush in the lid, and then pat it into place with an Hourglass concealer brush.

I do have a packaging gripe, same as Master Corrector, the Armani label is in black, on a black lid. You can't see it. If I'm going to pay these prices I'd at least like to look at the Armani logo. I'm not really a label whore but this stuff isn't cheap and the packaging is so minimal in comparison. It seems kind of odd.