Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.3

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Fabulous , I've been using this daily for what seems like ages, must be at least a year ,and it seems to never run out or dry out. It is my favourite as it is invisible and doesn't highlight fine lines at all . Initially expensive but you get a lot of product and need to only use a little as it blends well . Looks very natural. I use no3 , was recommended by the SA . Actually went to the counter to try the new maestro fusion foundation which I hated as it looked mask like on me , lovely SA used this while doing my face and Im so glad Ive found it ..will definitely buy again. Better than all the other top end brands Ive tried.

on 7/24/2013 7:37:00 AM

This is a very lightweight-feeling concealer which does cover quite well despite being quite a runny consistency. It has a lot of sparkle though, which I do find to be offputting especially when the concealer wears off leaving the sparkle behind.

I purchased 02 online which is way too pale for my NC10-15 skin (which is one of the reasons that I don't think I will be buying again). It is very pricy and although the next shade down is a better match (I swatched in Bloomingdales which is what I should have done in the first place) the annoying brush puts me off buying again. The brush is very thin and makes applying to large areas time consuming.

The finish is quite natural looking but because it dries fast it can tend to look patchy over large areas. I will update when I have tried it in more humid weather to see how it lasts, but I don't think this is a HG.

on 3/15/2013 3:35:00 PM

Sorely disappointed in this! At first, I loved it - it's lightWeight but still covers well. However: after catching a glimpse of myself in datlight, I realized this is glittermania! At first, I thought my e/s was the culprit, since the glitter was so visible - it almost looked like fall-out! Can't believe I shelled out somuvh $$$$ for glitter. Expected better from Armani! Much prefer Lancome Effacernes and ELs DW concealer.

Holy Grail! I was amazed when I used this the first time, I read a lot of reviews and sort of imagined it was all hype. I was pleasantly surprised, it glides on flawlessly atop my foundation, is so perfect for retouching throughout the day (hence the name I guess.) I I am blonde and a fair-medium skin tone and #3 is a perfect match for me, at first it looked to dark, but as you start blending it evens out to a lovely highlight.

LOVE IT! very liquidy but highly pigmented. i dont now how it works but it does work wonders for my undereye area.

(nc 25-30, and i use #3 for my undereyes)

this is one of thoose products that makes putting on make up fun in the morning, and not just a necessary time-consuming evil ;)

on 10/9/2011 12:51:00 AM

This is an amazing concealer. In addition to the great coverage, one of my favorite things about this concealer is it's not thick and heavy so it does not cake/crease throughout the day. It feels very natural.

on 5/22/2011 6:40:00 PM

I bought this concealer because of almost (!) perfect match to my skin. I say almost, as i've given up to find the ideal match. My skin is very fair, the undereye circles is kind of blueish and i need quite an intensive pigment to cover them. I used Estee Lauder concealer in Light, which has good coverage but looked a bit rosy under my eyes, sort of unnatural. Armani concealer has a lighter texture, maybe not as great at covering as EL, but its pigment difuses somehow the blue cirlces. I use nr. 3. It's slightly yellowish-beige(?), but surprisingly, it looks natural on my skin with slight rosy undertone. And it even moisturises somewhat.
The great thing about it is that it looks natural on the skin without "highlighting" the area under the eyes or darkening it. just the shade of the skin!
The bad thing -- it creases during the day, but it probably owes to wrinkles under my eyes:(((...and i don't beleieve in non-creasing concealers, unless it is applied on an even papersheet that noone touches:)))

on 11/10/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've used this for a few months and find that I don't reach for my other concealers anymore--nay, not even my CdP--because this suits all my concealing needs. I love the applicator--that skinny brush allows precise application, and you can wipe off the excess product on the rim of the component as you withdraw the wand. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, Px Traceless Level 3, and 3.5 is a perfect match for both my undereyes and face. I love the opacity of this, the liquid yet creamy texture, and the ease with which it applies. I also find that it doesn't crease or emphasize the lines around my eyes, doesn't travel, and still looks quite fresh at the end of the day. This product almost covers the couple of spots of melasma I have, and that's saying something--nothing else has come as close or looked as natural on the skin. Since I can use this sparingly, it will last a long time. I thought I was crazy when I bought this because I was sure that CdP was my grail concealer, but I was wrong. This concealer doesn't require the tricky balance of moisturization that CdP does, it's easier to blend (especially around the eyes), it's difficult to overapply, and it looks more natural on the skin (no caking). I think I'll be repurchasing this many times.

on 2/11/2009 6:55:00 PM

Despite it's high price tag, this is my HG concealer. It is very important to me that a concealer not be too drying/cakey (under eyes) nor too oily (on blemishes). Somehow this product manages to flawlessly cover my under eye circles (the yellow-based shades help) and camouflage my blemishes whilst remaining utterly undetectable. I typically can get away with just using a small amount of this concealer and no foundation and end up with a very natural yet flawless result!! The applicator/brush, despite appearing intimidating, is actually incredibly effective and time saving. High recommended!

on 1/25/2009 2:17:00 PM

Very nice, high quality product. Excellent applicator, color and coverage. What more is there to say?