Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 8/18/2010 1:17:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I would buy this forever and ever as long as they keep making this. I use this mostly for undereyes and highlighting. The thin brush is great and I use two swipes then blend in with my pinky to cover the darkness I get from allergies. I usually go through a tube a year as the product is very pigmented. The color range is great and it leaves a touch of luminosity whenever I use it. The formula is so beautiful that I wish they can make it into a larger size or in a tube form. Its more fluid than MUFE longwearing concealer which I use for troubled spots and blemishes.

on 2/12/2008 3:58:00 AM

I like the little brush in tube thingy, very sanitary to use. But the formula is the winner here. Never settles into lines and provides enough coverage whatever the flaw. On a good skin day I'll use this just under the eyes, around the nose etc and then finish with powder. Voila, the ultimate no makeup look! It is pricey, but my tube has lasted ages.

EDIT: This is my go to for blemishes, but I found that for the eye area, nothing comes close to Guerlain Issima Precious Light. Transforms my tired eyes instantly, I've never looked so refreshed even when kept up half the night by a toddler.

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.