Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

Worth the money, but I only use it for special occasions because it is very expensive.

WHEN IT'S WORTH THE MONEY: Occasions when you need perfect, spot-on, very targetted concealing eg member of a bridal party, or other situations when the spotlight is on you (not all of us like it, but this helps you cope) eg job interview, important meeting, (and I HATE THIS, but it is true) whenever you might be judged on your appearance, or someone is making a speed dial type of decision and you may need to look younger than you really are..

Then you need the applicator (the best I have ever found) to erase lines, hide scars, conceal acne pits, redness etc. with a foundation with good holding power, no flecks, no shine.

Good luck to you if you ever find yourself in the situations above...this concealer will give you the extra edge to feel confident and immaculate.

PS Still a beautiful product, but WARNING: Leaks in depressurized aircraft...pack in plastic bag!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is my HG undereye concealer. It comes in tube with a brush lid that screws on - MUCH better than those awful click pen concealer styles. It is a very lightweight fluid that doesn't feel heavy or settle into fine lines but is highly pigmented so covers dark circles well. It blends very easily. I love it.

on 10/24/2007 6:35:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I hated this concealor. It covered nothing up and left me w/dry cracked skin around my eye area. I always use an eye cream and still it was awful. It's expensive for doing nothing. I say go barefaced to the GA m/u counter and have them apply before you buy. Trust me you'll be glad to have found out before you walked out the store w/your new purchase.