Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

4.6

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This concealer is fantastic!
I'm using makeup for about 25 years and prior to this one, I've never met a concealer that I like.
This one is perfect! It seamlessly blends into my dry skin. It doesn't budge, it doesn't crease. It stays perfect from morning till night.
I don't need to even set it in under the eyes. It is super easy to apply it precisely into the under eye bags or any other area that needs precision. It provides a good medium to full coverage.
HG!!!

on 10/13/2018 5:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I must say, I am super happy I listened to the rave reviews. I love this concealer. It does not crease, is very creamy and looks terrific. I was using the Chantecaille and I loved it. I had no idea I was spending $62 on concealer, until I saw a price. Then began my search for another less expensive product. This one is only $12 cheaper, but I really like it much better. Thanks to MUA and GA.

on 10/6/2018 7:28:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Precise, liquid, blends well, corrector & concealer. Best I’ve used.

on 3/19/2018 6:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This is killer. Thank you to armani for creating this. I purchased this on my way to Mexico and I'm so glad I did! I didn't want to wear foundation there but wasn't comfortable enough with my bare skin. I used primer and this under my eyes and on my blemishes and it was perfect for both. I don't like a super intense under eye and so I appreciated the light-but effective nature of this product. Mr friend said she didn't notice I was even wearing skin makeup! DAMN THE PRICE but still gonna get it again. Beauty is pain as they say.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

on 10/21/2016 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

A beautiful skin enhancer and that's what it should be marketed as, rather than as a concealer.

Pros:
Excellent for enhancing and illuminating skin. It contains microshimmer particles which are only visible if you get up close and personal and are actually looking for them. It's like a better version of YSL's Touche Eclat with more coverage (medium) that can be built up.

Never cakey or dry. Feels like nothing on the skin - it feels nourishing and it melts into the skin beautifully looking like skin, only better. I've never experienced anything like this with any other concealer and I've tried a good few high end ones.

At the same time it stays put. I use it to highlight above my eyebrows and it lasts all day even though I'm super oily there (I do powder though).

Cons:
The microshimmer means it's not for covering blemishes unless you want to highlight and illuminate them.
For a concealer, the coverage could be a bit better too.
I still love it for it's enhancing qualities and, so far, I haven't found anything that would work better for this purpose.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I am not a fan of Armani's Maestro concealer due to the formula. High Precision Retouch however is much different.

High Precision Retouch is a very thin formula yet packs a lot of pigment. It is very moisturizing. I found that the concealer does NOT highlight fine lines/cracks/wrinkles. Instead it seems to almost glider over them. To me, finding a good undereye concealer that won't make me look 900 years old is totally worth any price tag.

The formula is hands down one of the best I've found on the market. It reminds me a lot of Maybelline Fit Me although the Armani offers more coverage. But one con it has with a lot of concealers out there is that the shades don't run pale enough for me. :( I am NC10. Shade 01 is off the market, leaving me with Shade 02. That one is a little bit too dark. If they would bring 01 back to shelves I'd totally repurchase in a heartbeat.

The best concealer I have tried so far. The coverage is great - even for the under eyes area, so if you're looking for something to cover dark circles with, I would go for this. It doesn't look cakey and does not make fine lines more prominent.

on 7/7/2014 6:59:00 AM

I have this concealer in 01 which is a perfect match for my NC 15 skin tone. I mainly use this for under eyes and find it a great concealer to hide any red spots as it blends beautifully and has a great sheer coverage without being cakey or creasing.

It is a great combination under the eyes paired with GA corrector for discoloured or dark under eyes. I find for me this works best applied under foundation. I like to paint a criss-cross with the corrector first, the brush that comes with this is great as it places the exact amount of product needed, then blend and let that dry/set then apply this concealer over the top - because it is a good light liquid consistency it gives a great coverage that does not look cakey. My current favourite brush to blend this in is the Sedona Lace foundation brush.

A little seems to go a long way so even though the tube is not massive it seems to be lasting ages.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This concealer is fantastic for undereye brightening. With little light reflecting particles, it really brightens the undereye area without any noticeable shimmers. This concealer doesn't cake, crease or settle into fine lines at all and is so lightweight that you can't feel anything on your skin.

This only gives light coverage - if you have darker circles, then you'll have to use another fuller coverage concealer underneath to get rid of the darkness before illuminating.

The packaging is sleek and polished, but after a while, some of the product might seep out when you screw the cap shut. This is easily correctable by using tissue to wipe the tube, but it would be better if this wasn't a problem.

Overall, this is a fantastic product. A bit pricey - but worth it for those special occasions!