Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by hair type : Other
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.8

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Like the other Giorgio Armani concealer, the packaging is less than ideal. I store it standing up because it does get really messy really quickly. I was really really really surprised by the coverage. I would say medium to full. There is a bit of shimmer going on but its not noticeable especially if you set it afterwards. Looks fantastic, and not dry. Light texture and doesn't crease. Worth the buy!

Coverage: Medium - Full
Texture: Light, liquid
Crease: No
Drying: No

on 1/18/2011 4:09:00 PM

I am so glad I did my research on MUA and youtube and found out about the Giorgio Armani high precision concealer. One reviewer descibed this as her HG concealer and brought up a very good point about how the skin under our eyes is very thin compared to the rest of our face so it wouldn't make sense to cake on a thick product and expect that concealer to look natural all day so we are better off using a product in liquid form rather than a creamy concealer.
After testing the product at the Giorgio Armani counter I was amazed how thinly the liquid product applied to my skin and yet it was highly pigmented and covered up my dark circles so well and also brighten the undereye area. This product is much more expensive than other concealers I have purchased in the past such as Benefit erase paste and Bobbi Brown creamy concealer however, in my opinion it is worth it and a little goes a long way. I would most defintely repurchase this product.
For reference, I am NC20-25 in MAC, Medium in Benefit Erase Paste and Sand in Bobbil Brown creamy concealer and was color matched #3 in Giorgio Armani Precision concealer

on 9/19/2010 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just discovered this from MUA :)) I've been using Make Up Forever under eye concealer, the one in the tube for years and it last like forever. It's good, but not perfect and I still can see the concealer patches under certain lighting. This Armani is expensive, but the texture is different. It's light weight, medium pigmented and it brightens the dark circles little bitI'm Asian with light/med skintone, yellow undertone. I picked 3.5. They only have 3 colors and this is the darkest one. The other 2 suits for fair or fair/light skin gals. I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 1/22/2010 6:35:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Being of Indian descent, I have been fighting with dark undereye circles for the longest time. I have tried countless concealers and this one is the only one I keep repurchasing.

What I love about it:
- its texture: not too creamy, not too liquid
- melts into the skin
- it leaves skin looking very natural
- it is buildable
- can be blended with foundation
- fine applicator tip allows precise application
- lasts a long time; 3-4 months with everyday use

What I don't like about it:
- it is quite expensive; it retails for around 30
- it creases very slightly;

on 11/10/2009 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've used this for a few months and find that I don't reach for my other concealers anymore--nay, not even my CdP--because this suits all my concealing needs. I love the applicator--that skinny brush allows precise application, and you can wipe off the excess product on the rim of the component as you withdraw the wand. I'm a MAC C3, Stila C, Px Traceless Level 3, and 3.5 is a perfect match for both my undereyes and face. I love the opacity of this, the liquid yet creamy texture, and the ease with which it applies. I also find that it doesn't crease or emphasize the lines around my eyes, doesn't travel, and still looks quite fresh at the end of the day. This product almost covers the couple of spots of melasma I have, and that's saying something--nothing else has come as close or looked as natural on the skin. Since I can use this sparingly, it will last a long time. I thought I was crazy when I bought this because I was sure that CdP was my grail concealer, but I was wrong. This concealer doesn't require the tricky balance of moisturization that CdP does, it's easier to blend (especially around the eyes), it's difficult to overapply, and it looks more natural on the skin (no caking). I think I'll be repurchasing this many times.

on 2/11/2009 6:55:00 PM

Despite it's high price tag, this is my HG concealer. It is very important to me that a concealer not be too drying/cakey (under eyes) nor too oily (on blemishes). Somehow this product manages to flawlessly cover my under eye circles (the yellow-based shades help) and camouflage my blemishes whilst remaining utterly undetectable. I typically can get away with just using a small amount of this concealer and no foundation and end up with a very natural yet flawless result!! The applicator/brush, despite appearing intimidating, is actually incredibly effective and time saving. High recommended!

on 1/25/2009 2:17:00 PM

Very nice, high quality product. Excellent applicator, color and coverage. What more is there to say?

on 11/8/2008 10:28:00 PM

This is a fabulous concealer, primarily designed for those already with great skin who want to enhance their looks for a short period of time. The formulation is very refined and the application tip allows precision application. The colour is also good, with a neutral base so it can work for those with both pink and yellow undertones. The drawback of this product is that the formula is not long lasting and has slightly shimmery micro-particles. Best used on a day when you have had adequate sleep and have exfoliated the night before. For those who want something to cover up dark circles, puffiness and other minor flaws around the eyes, you are better off going for something with a more emollient base with a higher concentration of pigment. Girls, if you look like a supermodel and want a concealer, this is for you.

Wonderful concealer!!! I have dark circles due to allergies and this concealer has been my miracle product. And I love the way it feels weightless on my skin.