Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.1

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

Actually, I like thin textures but this concealer was too thin for my liking. It did not brighten my dark undereye circles but kind of evaporated quickly. I really wanted to like it but have to accept that my investment didn't deliver. One has to test drive it because there are so many different opinions on this product...

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

precision brush lets you put the product where you want it. I mix 3.5 and 4 and sometimes a little of the orange color corrector one but this covers the circles under my eyes better than anything else with a minimum of creasing. Use tiny dots and pat it in or its too much. I don't have to set it with powder which is good because setting things with powder just looks wrinkly and crinkly on me. Packaging can be a little leaky if you don't keep it upright.

I've been wanting to try this concealor after looking at the reviews on here for a while now. Its not available at all the malls in my area so I had to drive a bit to get to a mall that had it. All in all it was a waste of time. I really do not get what the big deal about this concealor is. You can get the same coverage and a better shade match with L'oreal true match concealor. Its not thick enough to cover my dark circles and they are not that bad and settled into my lines pretty soon after applying. Hate to give this one a bad review after all the good things being said but save your money.

on 3/17/2016 1:52:00 PM

This is BY FAR the best concealer i have ever used and i've pretty much used them all! I have terrible dark circles and am constantly on the hunt for the next best thing to hide them. This in combination with the Armani Master Corrector in pink is MAGIC.

The texture is so smooth and light but full coverage. It has a bit of a pearlescent tint to it which is great for reflecting light and it NEVER CREASES. i can wear all this all day at work and by then end of the day it still looks good. Many concealers tend to seperate under the eyes on me after a few hours of wear, this never does!

I cant say enough good things about this product, if they ever discontinue it i will cry a river!!!

on 6/25/2015 5:48:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product in color #3.5 light sand which matches my NC30-35 skin tone. I think this concealer may be one of the best ones I use for under eye concealer. I have not tried to use this on top of blemishes as I mainly use it for under eye concealing. The brush is very fine and a little goes a long way. I just apply one swipe to each under eye and blend with my ring finger and comes to a nice finish. It does not crease throughout the day and holds up well. I didn't note any scent to the product upon opening, but I've never really purposely smelled the product when I opened it. It did not break me out or give me milia under my eyes. Because I only use one swipe under the eyes, I did not notice any caking or dry patches. The texture is a thin fluid-like and spreads easily. I would repurchase, even though the price tag is a bit high. If it works with my skin then I will get it.

on 4/15/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've stopped wearing foundation now that I have discovered this! I just use this under the eyes and on blemishes and any red patches. It has some illuminating thing going on so it just looks great under the eyes. It isn't heavy coverage, it looks really natural. It really works for me and its a new holy grail.

on 2/8/2015 5:49:00 PM

I love this stuff. I love the formula - light and easy to blend. It blends well into the skin so it looks natural as opposed to heavier concealers where it sits inelegantly on top of the skin. It has shimmer and this can be a deal breaker for some, but I don't mind it. There is one con for me - the brush can be a little scratchy and irritates my delicate skin. Other than this small issue, I love love love! Definitely will repurchase.

on 12/21/2014 5:14:00 PM

At the moment it is my favourite concealer! Before I used to use M.A.C. Pro Longwear which is really good but I feel it is heavy for my eyes at times.

Here is my video review where I compare them:

Armani PROS:
- makes your eyes LUMINOUS
- absorbs well
- easy to distribute
- precision brush

CONS:
- Expensive

on 7/7/2014 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Definitely my HG concealer for spots/pimples. It blends perfectly with foundation with a few dabs of my finger and it even blends perfectly if I'm bare faced and just in need of a quick spot cover.
It lasts for ages too, would highly recommend to anyone who needs quick, easy coverage of spots/acne.

on 7/1/2014 10:01:00 AM

I love this concealer as it's a great formula that does not look cakey or crease. It covers acne spots well, although I'm looking for a good green concealer to replace it for that. I use it over Armani Master Corrector in Orange for my under eye circles and it's wonderful at not creasing. I like to brush it on with the tiny brush in the lid, and then pat it into place with an Hourglass concealer brush.

I do have a packaging gripe, same as Master Corrector, the Armani label is in black, on a black lid. You can't see it. If I'm going to pay these prices I'd at least like to look at the Armani logo. I'm not really a label whore but this stuff isn't cheap and the packaging is so minimal in comparison. It seems kind of odd.