Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily age: 36-43
Giorgio Armani Beauty High Precision Retouch

2.0

1 review

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 6/4/2010 11:07:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm not sure this is the same product I tried at SAKS. I tried on the corrector which the SA said was better than the concealor on dark circles. Right across the counter was CDP so on one eye I put CDP in beige and on the other eye the SA for Armani put first a pinkish shade followed by a peachy shade. I was shocked there was only two or three colors to choose from and neither seemed great for me.

The results: next to CDP, Armani didn't even come close to providing dark eye coverage. I wore them side by side all day and the CDP did crease a little into my fine lines but still managed to look quite natural by the end of the day.