Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone
Giorgio Armani High Precision Retouch
High Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision RetouchHigh Precision Retouch

4.8

AQUA/WATER,CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE,GLYCERIN,PROPYLENE GLYCOL,ALUMINA,OZOKERITE,TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL,MAGNESIUM SULFATE,SILICA,ACRYLATES COPOLYMER,DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE,DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE,METHYLPARABEN,BUTYLPARABEN,ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE.[+/- CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE,CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 / IRON OXIDES,MICA]

on 4/15/2015 6:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've stopped wearing foundation now that I have discovered this! I just use this under the eyes and on blemishes and any red patches. It has some illuminating thing going on so it just looks great under the eyes. It isn't heavy coverage, it looks really natural. It really works for me and its a new holy grail.

on 7/7/2014 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

Definitely my HG concealer for spots/pimples. It blends perfectly with foundation with a few dabs of my finger and it even blends perfectly if I'm bare faced and just in need of a quick spot cover.
It lasts for ages too, would highly recommend to anyone who needs quick, easy coverage of spots/acne.

on 3/31/2013 1:46:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really wish this wasn't so damn awesome. I really wish the colour wasn't such a good match, that it didn't resist setting into the lines under my eyes, or provide such silky and easily blendable coverage. Why do I wish this wasn't so good?

The price is ridiculous and you get an eeny-weeny tube.

Having said that, a little goes a very, very, very long way. I use the product that comes up on the shaft of the wand and that's usually enough to take care of both eyes and any blemishes or redness on my face. I've been using this for at least 6 months and I think I still have a lot left.

The formula is a thickish liquid, and is very pigmented. I dab a little where I need it, pat out to cover, leave for 20 seconds or so and then gently blend with a fingertip. The texture is great, not drying under my eyes, but stays put on pimples and on a broken vein on my nose on a hot day.

Although I'll moan about the price, I'll be re-buying this.

on 11/21/2012 7:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Well my favourite concealer is loeral true match concealer. but they don't have any colour, that matches my nc 30 skintone. so I had to look for another concealer.

So I found Armani high precision retouch and I must say, that it's quite good. I wish it would have more coverage and be less drying. nevertheless it's my second favourite concealer and the colour 3,5 matches my nc 30 skintone perfectly.Mix the colour of armani 3,5 and the consistency of loreal true match concealer and you have the HG concealer :-)

If I don't find a better concealer, I would buy this again, because the colour is perfect for me.

the packaging could be better. the concealer gets a bit messy after a couple of use.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Curly, Coarse

Worth the money, but I only use it for special occasions because it is very expensive.

WHEN IT'S WORTH THE MONEY: Occasions when you need perfect, spot-on, very targetted concealing eg member of a bridal party, or other situations when the spotlight is on you (not all of us like it, but this helps you cope) eg job interview, important meeting, (and I HATE THIS, but it is true) whenever you might be judged on your appearance, or someone is making a speed dial type of decision and you may need to look younger than you really are..

Then you need the applicator (the best I have ever found) to erase lines, hide scars, conceal acne pits, redness etc. with a foundation with good holding power, no flecks, no shine.

Good luck to you if you ever find yourself in the situations above...this concealer will give you the extra edge to feel confident and immaculate.

PS Still a beautiful product, but WARNING: Leaks in depressurized aircraft...pack in plastic bag!

on 9/19/2010 8:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I just discovered this from MUA :)) I've been using Make Up Forever under eye concealer, the one in the tube for years and it last like forever. It's good, but not perfect and I still can see the concealer patches under certain lighting. This Armani is expensive, but the texture is different. It's light weight, medium pigmented and it brightens the dark circles little bitI'm Asian with light/med skintone, yellow undertone. I picked 3.5. They only have 3 colors and this is the darkest one. The other 2 suits for fair or fair/light skin gals. I'm very happy with this purchase.

on 2/11/2009 6:55:00 PM

Despite it's high price tag, this is my HG concealer. It is very important to me that a concealer not be too drying/cakey (under eyes) nor too oily (on blemishes). Somehow this product manages to flawlessly cover my under eye circles (the yellow-based shades help) and camouflage my blemishes whilst remaining utterly undetectable. I typically can get away with just using a small amount of this concealer and no foundation and end up with a very natural yet flawless result!! The applicator/brush, despite appearing intimidating, is actually incredibly effective and time saving. High recommended!

on 8/10/2008 5:08:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This concealer hides my dark circles really well. Im not sure if it's due to my not-so-dark dark circles or the quality of it. However im sure that GA produce quality cosmetics and i cant stop falling in love with their brand. However, they're slightly costly but i believe in paying for what is worth for.

on 3/31/2008 4:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I bought the Armani MSF and wanted a concealer that fits good with it, so this was the one.
At the beginning I had no idea how to use it, because it is liquid and I am used to cake concealer, but then I asked a lady at the cosmetics counter, and she told me to apply it like sun rays on my dark under eye circles and then dab it, not smudge it. I do it the way she told me and it really works great!
It is true that it can crease into fine lines if applied too much, but in the end with the right application it doesn't happen anymore.
My eyes look so much brighter now, and this concealer really hides my dark circles in such a delicate way.
Definitely will buy it again.

on 11/1/2007 2:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I loved this product. I like the applicator brush and although it's incredibly fluid (almost runny), this concealer has enough pigmentation to conceal my dreadful dark circles. It doesn't conceal them completely, but that leaves an incredibly artificial look to me and those tend to cake on me.

I bought this after having many expectations about it and I don't feel cheated at all. Will repurchase beyond a shadow of a doubt.